You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
  3. Which 4 X-Men will make up the expansion pack?

User Info: ReiShingami1

ReiShingami1
4 weeks ago#41
I'll take Cable as one.
"From the moment of birth we are already dying. Death is the only true salvation."
Timo Kotipelto - Back to Madness - Stratovarius.

User Info: bnmp

bnmp
4 weeks ago#42
mostcorrupt posted...
From what I remember Quicksilver has never been in the X-Men but it would be interesting to see how they make his powers work.

He has been part of X-Factor.

User Info: KazukiYotsuga

KazukiYotsuga
4 weeks ago#43
I'd prefer the pack have some newcomers like Archangel who has been requested since the X-Men Legends games.
Xbox One GT:TsukunexMoka

User Info: reaper0123

reaper0123
4 weeks ago#44
If I had to pick, then I would want:

Shadowcat (My favorite X-Man)
Rogue
Jubilee
Legion

Also, I hate to be that guy, but Juggernaut isn't a mutant. Also, I do believe he was never part of the X-Men, but was part of Excalibur for a while.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Xenoriddley?feature=mhee

User Info: DKunderdog

DKunderdog
4 weeks ago#45
@SpookyOh
Just asking those that include adding Vision and Antman as well to join Cyclops and Colossus and don’t forget Beast?
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Avalon64

Avalon64
4 weeks ago#46
reaper0123 posted...

Rogue
Jubilee
Legion

Also, I hate to be that guy, but Juggernaut isn't a mutant. Also, I do believe he was never part of the X-Men, but was part of Excalibur for a while.

and so what? That NEVER stopped his inclusion before, he was in X-men Legends 2, he was in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

also not wholly correct, he did join the Xmen (while originally at the time his powers were on the fritz cause he was trying to do "good" with them something Cytorok would NOT let his Avatars do) and even made friends with Sammy the Squidboy, though it was revealled he was trying to spy for Black Tom (who unfortunately ended up murdering Sammy), but his friendships and his attempt to reconnect with Xavier were in fact legitimate, from there he was moved to Excalibur

in fact Juggernaut promised he would become evil again to Cytorok for the power needed to combat the Hulk during World War Hulk to protect Xavier

so Juggernaut may not be a mutant, he's still a very important X-Men character

besides...if we're going by THAT logic, Deadpool is also not a mutant but I am sure you could pair him up with the X-Men as well
Can you taste The Angel's extraordinary skill?- Angel
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher

reaper0123
4 weeks ago#47
Avalon64 posted...
promised he would be

I actually forgot about the whole thing with Sammy, cause that was such a short lived story. that was around the time that Black Tom powers basically turned him into a plant person, correct?

Also, yes, he is an important x-men character, but more as a villain than anything.

User Info: Avalon64

Avalon64
4 weeks ago#48
@reaper0123

yes that's correct, as a mutant tree thing, Black Tom BRUTALLY murdered Sammy...

and that's fine if you don't need to do a "good" Juggernaut you could theoretically pull the Merc for hire Juggernaut, like in Legends 1 and 2, that Juggernaut was hired by Magneto to help out (who IS in the game), there problem solved lol
Can you taste The Angel's extraordinary skill?- Angel
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher

User Info: Reuan

Reuan
4 weeks ago#49
Avalon64 posted...
reaper0123 posted...

Rogue
Jubilee
Legion

and so what? That NEVER stopped his inclusion before, he was in X-men Legends 2, he was in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

also not wholly correct, he did join the Xmen (while originally at the time his powers were on the fritz cause he was trying to do "good" with them something Cytorok would NOT let his Avatars do) and even made friends with Sammy the Squidboy, though it was revealled he was trying to spy for Black Tom (who unfortunately ended up murdering Sammy), but his friendships and his attempt to reconnect with Xavier were in fact legitimate, from there he was moved to Excalibur

in fact Juggernaut promised he would become evil again to Cytorok for the power needed to combat the Hulk during World War Hulk to protect Xavier

so Juggernaut may not be a mutant, he's still a very important X-Men character

besides...if we're going by THAT logic, Deadpool is also not a mutant but I am sure you could pair him up with the X-Men as well

And right now, Juggernaut is actually with the X-men

reaper0123
4 weeks ago#50
@Avalon64

That's actually a good idea on how they should do it. Most likely it'll be a threat big enough that he'll be forced to work with them.

Would love to see them do an ultimate alliance game and have to deal with either Onslaught or The Phalanx.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
  3. Which 4 X-Men will make up the expansion pack?