You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
  3. Which 4 X-Men will make up the expansion pack?

User Info: jmmiller33

jmmiller33
4 weeks ago#101
Bellethor posted...

Still, it's in poor taste to use the word at all

It seems crazy to say that the word cannot be used at all, regardless of why and in what context. Rendering the word forbidden would allow the terrible meaning of it to gradually be forgotten.

Agreed that a fictional concept (mutants) is different from a real world usage. But even so, if you can't use fictional concepts to talk about big, real things then what's the point of fiction?

User Info: Fireballs

Fireballs
4 weeks ago#102
emma emma emma emma all I want is emma

User Info: HopesPeak

HopesPeak
4 weeks ago#103
I just want friggin Cable man. In MUA2, He had this badass synergy move with Storm where he'd rapid fire his gun at her & she'd reflect it back and you just ran around the entire room gunning down as many plebs as you could.

Course, if MUA3 actually, finally includes Punisher for once, then I guess won't mind Cable's absence... so long as we still get Juggs.

Deadpool is also not a mutant but I am sure you could pair him up with the X-Men as well

He usually is anyway. He gets paired up a lot & was even in a team with two other fan-faves, Wolverine & Psylocke and both of them were even in Deadpool's vidya gaem.

When this game comes out, I'm rolling with Ghostrider, Deadpool, Psylocke & Rocket Racoon/Groot, sorry Wolvie, but bub I played you enough if every other Xmen/marvel game.
http://www.paradisehotel51.com

User Info: HopesPeak

HopesPeak
4 weeks ago#104
Fireballs posted...
emma emma emma emma all I want is emma

Her too she needs to be in, especially Team Ninja's rendition of White Queen. Prob just look'd like a a prettier version of Ninja Gaiden's Rachel.
http://www.paradisehotel51.com

User Info: jmmiller33

jmmiller33
4 weeks ago#105
I wish Kitty Pryde would be DLC. I know that she is very unlikely.
I rather have Jubilee over Kitty >_>
Gambit
Rogue
Cyclops
Iceman
-Official Scorpion of Super Smash Brothers Ultimate-

User Info: Skullmuncher

Skullmuncher
4 weeks ago#108
Quicksilver.

Couldn't care less about the other three, so I'll just be nice and put up a few fan favorites that I see requested...

gambit, rogue, Kitty pride.

there, those are my choices.
Beast
Colossus
Cable
Juggernaut
Games beaten in 2019: 10. Latest - The Messenger
Not changing this line until Dimitri, Moosh, and Ricky appear in another LOZ game (7/20/09)

User Info: Bellethor

Bellethor
4 weeks ago#110
H_H_J_J posted...
Bellethor posted...
Still, it's in poor taste to use the word at all, especially when you make a comparison to a fictional concept.

Then your issue is with the writer, not the character. If you want to separate fiction and reality then do so, and instead of blaming someone who doesn't exist, blame the person who does.

And on that note, if using it at all regardless of context is an issue... Django Unchained. 12 Years a Slave. Any other number of movies.

Well Kitty Pryde's whole point was to just be a self insert and mouthpiece for Chris Claremont. Which is another reason I don't like her.
When you walk away, you don't hear me say, pLEEeeaAAAssEEEee ooOh BaAAaaaBbyyy
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
  3. Which 4 X-Men will make up the expansion pack?