• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: RadiantViper

RadiantViper
4 weeks ago#21
LazorGuns posted...
It's the hair man.

Femoids having short hair is the most evil thing the SJWs have ever done. Women doing something that doesn't appeal to my sexual desires? Next thing you know, they'll want to vote too.

User Info: CoherentInsanit

CoherentInsanit
4 weeks ago#22
Just in case you missed my edit, all the same applies to Wasp. Take that short hair b**** off the list if Carol isn't hot enough.

User Info: LazorGuns

LazorGuns
4 weeks ago#23
CoherentInsanit posted...
Just in case you missed my edit, all the same applies to Wasp. Take that short hair b**** off the list if Carol isn't hot enough.

Sorry man, it looks good on Wasp but it doesn't on Carol. Everything isn't mutually exclusive.

RadiantViper
4 weeks ago#24
LazorGuns posted...
CoherentInsanit posted...

Sorry man, it looks good on Wasp but it doesn't on Carol. Everything isn't mutually exclusive.

We all know the only reason you make a poll is for everyone to vote on stuff I like, NOT to have different opinions than mine!

User Info: CoherentInsanit

CoherentInsanit
4 weeks ago#25
Though to be honest, I'd let this rendition of Wasp smother me lol

https://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2018/01/the-wasp-is-large.jpg

If you don't find her hot there you have bad taste in women.

User Info: injuredpelican

injuredpelican
4 weeks ago#26
I think Wanda/Scarlet Witch is looking quite nice in this, but most/all the ladies are quite cool looking (though not keen on Capt Marvel's hair-do)
Kaiba: Are you trying to tell me Yugi and I are destined to play card games for all eternity?
Best. Destiny. Ever.

User Info: MercwithMouth82

MercwithMouth82
4 weeks ago#27
When do we get the sexiest male character poll, TC?
GT&PSN:MercwithMouth82/Friendcode:5344-0132-5074 YT: https://www.youtube.com/c/mrsoandso
--- My common sense is tingling

RadiantViper
4 weeks ago#28
MercwithMouth82 posted...
When do we get the sexiest male character poll, TC?

Finding males attractive is a lie by the gaming journalists to promote the SJW agenda

User Info: VoltEF

VoltEF
4 weeks ago#29
LazorGuns posted...
RadiantViper posted...
LazorGuns posted...
RadiantViper posted...
Thank god the evil gaming media didn't launch a crusade and murder the brave game developers like they usually do. I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that the SJWs denying me jerk-off material is the greatest crime against humanity that has ever been committed.

Anyways, Hulk is definitely the sexiest hero in the game.

Here we go...

Indeed, here we go with the absolute truth bombs about the sinister gaming media. They roam around in hunting packs, looking for any females exposing skin, and promptly kill them. Also I heard they criticized CD Project Red, the holiest game developers out there. Which crime is worse? You decide.

Fortunately, for every NRS, there's a Project Soul willing to stick to their guns. Because really, there's nothing wrong with female characters looking visually appealing as opposed to being made ugly over a vocal minority, who (as if this needs mention), won't even play the game.

Amazingly enough, people other than straight white males make and play games. And I know this might be shocking and upsetting, but just like straight white males want to see something like themselves and the things they like in their media, so do other people!

There is no goddamn SJW conspiracy. NRS didn't cave to political pressure or pander to a mythological group of people who complain about games they have no intention of ever playing. They - and other developers - listened to the voices of gamers and game makers who wanted to see something other than the same thing the industry has done for its entire history. Occam's razor this and ask what's more likely: a vast conspiracy against straight white males and their interests (which is ludicrous, since straight white males still have way more power than any other subset of society) or that individuals from other groups have entered the entertainment industry in greater numbers than ever before and are doing things differently?

And before you call me an SJW or a cuck or a snowflake or whatever else, understand that I'm not offended by fanservice. Hell, Dead or Alive is my favorite fighting game and I've been playing MK since the original was new in arcades. But I'm sick to death of this topic taking over the conversation for every game I'm interested in. The simple fact is the entertainment industry has changed just as society has changed, and neither one is going to get less inclusive.

To end this with my favorite quote on the subject, "When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression." I 100% believe this is what's going on every time this topic comes up. There's a bunch of man-children throwing a tantrum because they aren't being catered to.
http://www.jageorgewriting.com
Writing, rants and ridiculousness

RadiantViper
4 weeks ago#30
VoltEF posted...
LazorGuns posted...
RadiantViper posted...
LazorGuns posted...
RadiantViper posted...
Thank god the evil gaming media didn't launch a crusade and murder the brave game developers like they usually do. I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that the SJWs denying me jerk-off material is the greatest crime against humanity that has ever been committed.

Anyways, Hulk is definitely the sexiest hero in the game.

Here we go...

Indeed, here we go with the absolute truth bombs about the sinister gaming media. They roam around in hunting packs, looking for any females exposing skin, and promptly kill them. Also I heard they criticized CD Project Red, the holiest game developers out there. Which crime is worse? You decide.

Fortunately, for every NRS, there's a Project Soul willing to stick to their guns. Because really, there's nothing wrong with female characters looking visually appealing as opposed to being made ugly over a vocal minority, who (as if this needs mention), won't even play the game.

Amazingly enough, people other than straight white males make and play games. And I know this might be shocking and upsetting, but just like straight white males want to see something like themselves and the things they like in their media, so do other people!

There is no goddamn SJW conspiracy. NRS didn't cave to political pressure or pander to a mythological group of people who complain about games they have no intention of ever playing. They - and other developers - listened to the voices of gamers and game makers who wanted to see something other than the same thing the industry has done for its entire history. Occam's razor this and ask what's more likely: a vast conspiracy against straight white males and their interests (which is ludicrous, since straight white males still have way more power than any other subset of society) or that individuals from other groups have entered the entertainment industry in greater numbers than ever before and are doing things differently?

And before you call me an SJW or a cuck or a snowflake or whatever else, understand that I'm not offended by fanservice. Hell, Dead or Alive is my favorite fighting game and I've been playing MK since the original was new in arcades. But I'm sick to death of this topic taking over the conversation for every game I'm interested in. The simple fact is the entertainment industry has changed just as society has changed, and neither one is going to get less inclusive.

To end this with my favorite quote on the subject, "When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression." I 100% believe this is what's going on every time this topic comes up. There's a bunch of man-children throwing a tantrum because they aren't being catered to.

But my favourite manchild nerd gaming channel told me SJWs were ruining gaming - are you disagreeing with KillAllWomen3749 on Youtube?
  • Topic Archived