You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: RadiantViper

RadiantViper
4 weeks ago#11
LazorGuns posted...
CoherentInsanit posted...
No Carol? For shame.

Sadly, I can't include her in a poll just yet with her current look.

If she gets her Warbird as an alt, I might have a do-over.

That's fair - we all know female characters aren't worthwhile if they aren't showing enough skin. Not being able to see the asscheeks of a female character is true gamercide.

User Info: LazorGuns

LazorGuns
4 weeks ago#12
RadiantViper posted...
LazorGuns posted...
No Carol? For shame.

That's fair - we all know female characters aren't worthwhile if they aren't showing enough skin. Not being able to see the asscheeks of a female character is true gamercide.

Okay, you're making it real tempting to put you on my ignore list.

RadiantViper
4 weeks ago#13
LazorGuns posted...
RadiantViper posted...
LazorGuns posted...
RadiantViper posted...
LazorGuns posted...
RadiantViper posted...
Thank god the evil gaming media didn't launch a crusade and murder the brave game developers like they usually do. I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that the SJWs denying me jerk-off material is the greatest crime against humanity that has ever been committed.

Anyways, Hulk is definitely the sexiest hero in the game.

Here we go...

Indeed, here we go with the absolute truth bombs about the sinister gaming media. They roam around in hunting packs, looking for any females exposing skin, and promptly kill them. Also I heard they criticized CD Project Red, the holiest game developers out there. Which crime is worse? You decide.

Fortunately, for every NRS, there's a Project Soul willing to stick to their guns. Because really, there's nothing wrong with female characters looking visually appealing as opposed to being made ugly over a vocal minority, who (as if this needs mention), won't even play the game.

So yeah, I'm glad they didn't cave in at all and Team Ninja made a game that's meant to be FUN as opposed to letting real world political bulls*** dictate the direction.

Agreed brother! Video games aren't art, so they should NEVER get political. And by political, I mean include minorities of course. Get that s*** out of gaming!

Wow dude. Inclusion in itself is fine. It's taking things to the literal extreme with censorship, caving into vocal minorities, forced political correctness and so on that's the problem.

True - when video games cater to someone else, it's censorship. When they cater to me, it isn't, because I'm not a filthy SJW.
So basically this thread has been created so TC could complain about so-called SJWs...
GT&PSN:MercwithMouth82/Friendcode:5344-0132-5074 YT: https://www.youtube.com/c/mrsoandso
--- My common sense is tingling
(message deleted)

RadiantViper
4 weeks ago#16
LazorGuns posted...
RadiantViper posted...
LazorGuns posted...
No Carol? For shame.

Okay, you're making it real tempting to put you on my ignore list.

Why, brother? I'm on your side. The diabolic SJWs are a scourge on gaming, the ultimate evil. My world revolves avoid sexy females in video games since I have nothing else so you know my word can be trusted.

RadiantViper
4 weeks ago#17
MercwithMouth82 posted...
So basically this thread has been created so TC could complain about so-called SJWs...

How dare you! You think OP would make a generic, useless topic and pointlessly call out the dastardly gaming media - the greatest threat to humanity which has ever existed - just to push some sort of agenda? You sound like a real gaming journalist right now. (That's a really big insult, if you didn't get it)

RadiantViper
4 weeks ago#18
Does anyone else wish they could add a mute button but only for the female characters? It annoys me when they talk about what their opinions or goals are. And maybe they could patch in a 3D model viewer so I could zoom in on Psylocke's butt? I wouldn't really need the missions in the game at that point.
(edited 4 weeks ago)
LazorGuns posted...
No Carol? For shame.

I don't get it. She's wearing tights which in itself leaves little to the imagination, is very fit and curvy, has a strong but beautiful facial structure, wears a decent amount of makeup (otherwise her lashes wouldn't pop like that and her lips wouldn't be a vibrant red), and short hair can be extremely cute and hot on a girl if you're not a coward.

Granted there are ways to screw up hairstyles and her short hair look has varied from appearance to appearance, some looking like they were professionally styled and others looking like a drunk chimpanzee attacked her with scissors, but the problem then is with the artist and not short hair as a concept. I think it's ridiculous that many geeks have taken the stance that short hair on girls is never attractive.

She doesn't need to be Warbird to be on that list unless your standards for beauty are pitifully narrow.

(s*** I just realized. Pretty much all this applies to most renditions of Wasp, including MUA3 yet she remains a nerd wet dream)
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: LazorGuns

LazorGuns
4 weeks ago#20
It's the hair man.