You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: LazorGuns

LazorGuns
4 weeks ago#1
Who's the sexiest female in this game?

God, I love this game more and more as the roster is revealed. I'm glad Team Ninja actually made the women look attractive, sexy and appealing. I mean, it was a real A+ job despite what some "gaming journalists" would try to say about stuff like this.

So...

Who would you say is the sexist female character in the game?

For me, I'll have to go with Psylocke. Obvious, I know, but I can't help it.

User Info: ChimiChanga

ChimiChanga
4 weeks ago#2
I always had a preferance for Wasp.
Error 404: Signature not found

User Info: RadiantViper

RadiantViper
4 weeks ago#3
Thank god the evil gaming media didn't launch a crusade and murder the brave game developers like they usually do. I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that the SJWs denying me jerk-off material is the greatest crime against humanity that has ever been committed.

Anyways, Hulk is definitely the sexiest hero in the game.

LazorGuns
4 weeks ago#4
RadiantViper posted...
Thank god the evil gaming media didn't launch a crusade and murder the brave game developers like they usually do. I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that the SJWs denying me jerk-off material is the greatest crime against humanity that has ever been committed.

Here we go...

RadiantViper
4 weeks ago#5
LazorGuns posted...
RadiantViper posted...

Here we go...

Indeed, here we go with the absolute truth bombs about the sinister gaming media. They roam around in hunting packs, looking for any females exposing skin, and promptly kill them. Also I heard they criticized CD Project Red, the holiest game developers out there. Which crime is worse? You decide.

LazorGuns
4 weeks ago#6
RadiantViper posted...
LazorGuns posted...
RadiantViper posted...

Here we go...

Indeed, here we go with the absolute truth bombs about the sinister gaming media. They roam around in hunting packs, looking for any females exposing skin, and promptly kill them. Also I heard they criticized CD Project Red, the holiest game developers out there. Which crime is worse? You decide.

Fortunately, for every NRS, there's a Project Soul willing to stick to their guns. Because really, there's nothing wrong with female characters looking visually appealing as opposed to being made ugly over a vocal minority, who (as if this needs mention), won't even play the game.

So yeah, I'm glad they didn't cave in at all and Team Ninja made a game that's meant to be FUN as opposed to letting real world political bulls*** dictate the direction.

User Info: CoherentInsanit

CoherentInsanit
4 weeks ago#7
No Carol? For shame.

LazorGuns
4 weeks ago#8
CoherentInsanit posted...
No Carol? For shame.

Sadly, I can't include her in a poll just yet with her current look.

If she gets her Warbird as an alt, I might have a do-over.

RadiantViper
4 weeks ago#9
LazorGuns posted...
RadiantViper posted...
LazorGuns posted...
RadiantViper posted...

Here we go...

Fortunately, for every NRS, there's a Project Soul willing to stick to their guns. Because really, there's nothing wrong with female characters looking visually appealing as opposed to being made ugly over a vocal minority, who (as if this needs mention), won't even play the game.

So yeah, I'm glad they didn't cave in at all and Team Ninja made a game that's meant to be FUN as opposed to letting real world political bulls*** dictate the direction.

Agreed brother! Video games aren't art, so they should NEVER get political. And by political, I mean include minorities of course. Get that s*** out of gaming!

LazorGuns
4 weeks ago#10
RadiantViper posted...
LazorGuns posted...
RadiantViper posted...
LazorGuns posted...
RadiantViper posted...

Here we go...

Agreed brother! Video games aren't art, so they should NEVER get political. And by political, I mean include minorities of course. Get that s*** out of gaming!

Wow dude. Inclusion in itself is fine. It's taking things to the literal extreme with censorship, caving into vocal minorities, forced political correctness and so on that's the problem.