• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
  3. Full roster art by kindredjournal

User Info: km1990b

km1990b
4 weeks ago#31
HopesPeak posted...
satat317 posted...
coolbeanspso posted...
There was a topic talking about the character designs, mainly with how well the female cast has been portrayed. I managed to get some better resolution renders and put this together.

https://i.imgtc.ws/09nPIQ2.png

Uhhh I need Jean Grey/Phoenix and Spiral!

Scarlet Witch looks weird with pants on. I guess they were trying to meld the movie Scarlet & Comic into one, but they thankfully went for a compromise that doesn't screw up her face. The movie Scarlet Witch, looks nothing like her. Movie Scarlet just looks like some random meth addict, lol.

Wanda is no stranger to pants in the comics. Haha.

User Info: blissfuldissona

blissfuldissona
4 weeks ago#32
That's sick!
-Official Scorpion of Super Smash Brothers Ultimate-

User Info: regmckie

regmckie
4 weeks ago#33
HopesPeak posted...
satat317 posted...
coolbeanspso posted...
There was a topic talking about the character designs, mainly with how well the female cast has been portrayed. I managed to get some better resolution renders and put this together.

https://i.imgtc.ws/09nPIQ2.png

Uhhh I need Jean Grey/Phoenix and Spiral!

Scarlet Witch looks weird with pants on. I guess they were trying to meld the movie Scarlet & Comic into one, but they thankfully went for a compromise that doesn't screw up her face. The movie Scarlet Witch, looks nothing like her. Movie Scarlet just looks like some random meth addict, lol.

That's actually Wanda's costume in the comics. Honestly, it's probably my favorite iteration of her costume to date. It's regal, complex, and very unique compared to a lot of other people's costumes.

As for how she looks in movies, I think she looks absolutely fine to be honest.
Life is 10% action and 90% reaction

User Info: PokemonClown

PokemonClown
4 weeks ago#34
Thank you for making these.
Sony-Nintendo-PC master race
Playing: Monster Hunter World, My Time at Portia, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Yokai Watch 4

User Info: nanaya_kyuumu

nanaya_kyuumu
4 weeks ago#35
I really enjoyed looking at your work. Much props and respect.
[NSFC]: SW-2135-3244-8238 [N3DS FC]: 3153-3268-0228 [PSN ID]: JURAI---TENCHI [XBLIVE]: ZeroDreaM3

User Info: coolbeanspso

coolbeanspso
4 weeks ago#36
Glad you guys enjoyed them ^^ I'm really excited for this game! I even went to the lengths of buying a shirt for memory sake, will add it to a shadowbox/collage that will add on to all of my MCU collection. Quite a legacy of cinema and also a game legacy that I have poured hours of my time in. I'm humbled and appreciative of that experience ^^

coolbeanspso
4 weeks ago#37
I'm tinkering around with some more render setups, but I can only work from my phone at this time (PC died/deemed unfixable/lost everything) so I'm rather limited on the creative side. So painting my own elements, backgrounds, filters is all experimental with different apps >.< Mainly from the lack of experience, but I'm still trying some things ^^

coolbeanspso
4 weeks ago#38
My team I'll be running when MUA3 comes out!
https://i.imgtc.ws/fdKqSX0.png

I want to start with some new characters to the series!
Scarlett Witch = Main (Healer)
Spider-Gwen = Second Pick (Personal Fav)
Wasp = Third Pick (Want to see shrinking moveset)
Ms. Marvel = Last Pick (Inhuman melee machine)

The ones after this, if Vision is not playable, then focus will be Venom and Star Lord...then not too sure who I would pick next.

coolbeanspso
3 weeks ago#39
Dream team if Loki becomes a playable character and I get my wish of an unlockable skin on Thor, "Worthy Cap"!

https://i.imgtc.ws/AhAtOcH.png

User Info: Rorgin

Rorgin
3 weeks ago#40
Looks great. If this had been the Marvel cast of MvC:I then that game would have been amazing. Instead of, you know, dead.
At ease loser.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
  3. Full roster art by kindredjournal
  • Topic Archived