• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Theonerayman

Theonerayman
4 weeks ago#71
YoYoLeFtToRiTe posted...
@Theonerayman

With 80% of the base roster filled with characters no-one cares about.. who knew?

Who exactly (outside Elsa which is a deep cut but cool choice). Damn near everyone on the roster is from an mcu movie (which have just made, all the money) or Netflix, or Agents of Shield. All very very popular.
For Aiur!

User Info: The_Sage

The_Sage
4 weeks ago#72
SpookyOh posted...
YoYoLeFtToRiTe posted...
SpookyOh posted...
scam
/skam/
Learn to pronounce
noun informal
noun: scam; plural noun: scams

a dishonest scheme; a fraud.

So now you are saying Nintendo takes money and never gives the content? O___O that is a pretty bold statement..

Not nearly as bold as you're projecting. Anyone can put words into people's mouths, dude. It's not exactly an excellent quip for a debate.

You are mega silly. you literally typed just a few posts above that it was a scam. Have fun, at this rate you are just trollin and I don't carry troll snacks.

Because.. it is indeed a scam. Bye bye!
Yes, I know I hate digital content more than you.

The_Sage
4 weeks ago#73
@RadiantViper

And businesses don't get to be ran if it weren't for the consumer. That's why I'm criticizing YOUR logic. It's not rocket science. These greedy bastards wouldn't even be greedy bastards at all if it weren't for people like me who have been buying game's for over 20 years. I don't owe you anything, dude. I am having this debate because I so choose. No more, no less.

Lastly, I've been a regular on this site since probably before you were born. I'll post wherever I want, whenever I want. The boards aren't here for all praise all the time. It's just not how it works. Thank YOU.

User Info: xyonray

xyonray
4 weeks ago#74
You guys gotta stop talking to this troll, really.
I don't think it'll be news flash, but you're wasting your time.

I think most of us are happy with most of the base roster. Of course, with the amount of characters in the Marvel universe, some won't make the cut, and some people will be disappointed.

I for one am happy that there will be continued support for this game in the form of OPTIONAL DLC.

Hopefully for trolls like him (also for us) there will be followups to this game like MUA4, in which they'll be able to reuse some assets to use the characters they've developped while adding just as many other new characters.

Sadly though, I doubt it will ever be enough to satisfy the troll's ever-growing hunger and unwillingness to fairly compensate the people who spend hours working to deliver such a game.

The_Sage
4 weeks ago#75
xyonray posted...

I think most of us are happy with most of the base roster. Of course, with the amount of characters in the Marvel universe, some won't make the cut, and some people will be disappointed.

I for one am happy that there will be continued support for this game in the form of OPTIONAL DLC.

Hopefully for trolls like him (also for us) there will be followups to this game like MUA4, in which they'll be able to reuse some assets to use the characters they've developped while adding just as many other new characters.

Sadly though, I doubt it will ever be enough to satisfy the troll's ever-growing hunger and unwillingness to fairly compensate the people who spend hours working to deliver such a game.

Congratulations! But don't ever assume an opinion that differs from your own is that of a troll. Because it doesn't pertain to me. Trolls don't achieve my level of karma... pal.

User Info: xyonray

xyonray
4 weeks ago#76
YoYoLeFtToRiTe posted...
xyonray posted...

Congratulations! But don't ever assume an opinion that differs from your own is that of a troll. Because it doesn't pertain to me. Trolls don't achieve my level of karma... pal.

I don't care, and we're not pals. I won't answer you any further. Good night.

Theonerayman
4 weeks ago#77
xyonray posted...
YoYoLeFtToRiTe posted...
xyonray posted...

The only reason i don't like this post is because he set you up so perfectly for a "I'm not your pal buddy!" So rarely do these opportunities present themselves naturally. :-)
For Aiur!

The_Sage
4 weeks ago#78
xyonray posted...
YoYoLeFtToRiTe posted...
xyonray posted...

Oh, but you do care, pal. That's why you posted, you see.

The_Sage
4 weeks ago#79
Theonerayman posted...
xyonray posted...
YoYoLeFtToRiTe posted...
xyonray posted...

The only reason i don't like this post is because he set you up so perfectly for a "I'm not your pal buddy!" So rarely do these opportunities present themselves naturally. :-)

Ok, this is trolling too, dude. Just saying. Don't act like I'm a troll when you post things like this just for the sake of being heard. It'll hurt your credibility.

Theonerayman
4 weeks ago#80
YoYoLeFtToRiTe posted...
Theonerayman posted...
xyonray posted...
YoYoLeFtToRiTe posted...
xyonray posted...

Ok, this is trolling too, dude. Just saying. Don't act like I'm a troll when you post things like this just for the sake of being heard. It'll hurt your credibility.

I've been here so long that I don't care what my credibility is. I've had this account since I was in college, almost 15 years. If people want to believe what I say, great. If they don't oh well. I've been here to long to really care.
For Aiur!
  • Topic Archived