• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: RadiantViper

RadiantViper
4 weeks ago#41
YoYoLeFtToRiTe posted...

No, the problem resides with people who are obsessed with having more all the time no matter what.

You see, I want more myself.

Indeed.

RadiantViper
4 weeks ago#42
YoYoLeFtToRiTe posted...
RadiantViper posted...
YoYoLeFtToRiTe posted...
@Theonerayman

Look, dude. I thought and I were done. I didn't realize you quoted me literally seconds after Radiant.. anyway. Your theory is invalid. My counter argument? I give you Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. The base game had over 70 characters up front which is more than 50 percent more than Brawl, or Wii U/3DS had at launch.

Don't act like it can't be done because it can.

My counter argument, Pokemon has hundreds of characters. Every game with less than that is garbage.

No. That is not what I'm saying at all. Where the f*** did I ever say the game was "garbage" for having DLC? Oh, right. Nowhere.

I see humour is a lost concept on you.

User Info: SpookyOh

SpookyOh
4 weeks ago#43
check the website. It had 69. 70 and on were added DLC. The DLC for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 is more then fair priced. 3 character packs, 3 or more bosses and 3 chapters of story added for 20$ is a pretty epic deal.

User Info: The_Sage

The_Sage
4 weeks ago#44
RadiantViper posted...
YoYoLeFtToRiTe posted...

No, the problem resides with people who are obsessed with having more all the time no matter what.

You see, I want more myself.

Indeed.

No, it doesn't work like that.
Yes, I know I hate digital content more than you.

The_Sage
4 weeks ago#45
SpookyOh posted...
check the website. It had 69. 70 and on were added DLC. The DLC for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 is more then fair priced. 3 character packs, 3 or more bosses and 3 chapters of story added for 20$ is a pretty epic deal.

Well, technically it had over 70 if you include the alter character iterations like the Koopalings to Bowser Jr, or the different sexes of certain Fire Emblem characters, etc. Ultimately (how ironic), the game had 50% more content than it's predecessors and still costed 60 up front. It didn't need DLC. And this game doesn't either.

And to my friend @RadiantViper

No, they are not on contractual agreements or any kind of deadline, my man. They all have a plan. And seeing as X-Men (and the Fantastic Four) got f***ed over similarly how they did in Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite makes no-one believe they simply wouldn't be finished in time whereas if they actually had a roster most people actually gave a s*** about before adding DLC characters. Case and point.

They purposely held out on the most popular characters being released DLC for one reason and one reason only. To milk this game for every penny they can. Because they know some suckers will pay for it.

User Info: SpookyOh

SpookyOh
4 weeks ago#46
Well with DLC you don't need to buy it. I however will happily buy it \o/ so they can see there is a desire for more Marvel content on Switch.

User Info: Theonerayman

Theonerayman
4 weeks ago#47
YoYoLeFtToRiTe posted...
SpookyOh posted...

Well, technically it had over 70 if you include the alter character indications like the Koopalings to Bowser Jr, or the different sexes of certain Fire Emblem characters, etc. Ultimately (how ironic), the game had 50% more content than it's predecessors and still costed 60 up front. It didn't need DLC. And this game doesn't either.

No, they are not on contractual agreements or any kind of deadline, my man. They all have a plan. And seeing as X-Men (and the Fantastic Four) got f***ed over similarly how they did in Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite makes no-one believe they simply wouldn't be finished in time whereas if they actually had a roster most people actually gave a s*** about before adding DLC characters. Case and point.

They purposely held out on the most popular characters being released DLC for one reason and one reason only. To milk this game for every penny they can. Because they know some suckers will pay for it.

First, we don't even know who the dlc is, just vauge teams. 2, the most popular marvel characters are in the base game. Wolverine, iron Man, spiderman, captain America. Hulk, they are all there.
For Aiur!

RadiantViper
4 weeks ago#48
YoYoLeFtToRiTe posted...
No, they are not on contractual agreements or any kind of deadline, my man.

Imagine saying this and thinking you know what you're talking about. Lmao.

The_Sage
4 weeks ago#49
RadiantViper posted...
YoYoLeFtToRiTe posted...
No, they are not on contractual agreements or any kind of deadline, my man.

Imagine saying this and thinking you know what you're talking about. Lmao.

I've got a better idea. Imagine being apart of the reason why microtransactions exist.

The_Sage
4 weeks ago#50
Theonerayman posted...
YoYoLeFtToRiTe posted...
SpookyOh posted...

Well, technically it had over 70 if you include the alter character indications like the Koopalings to Bowser Jr, or the different sexes of certain Fire Emblem characters, etc. Ultimately (how ironic), the game had 50% more content than it's predecessors and still costed 60 up front. It didn't need DLC. And this game doesn't either.

First, we don't even know who the dlc is, just vauge teams. 2, the most popular marvel characters are in the base game. Wolverine, iron Man, spiderman, captain America. Hulk, they are all there.

But where is Cyclops, Beast, Magneto, Professor X, Doctor Doom?
  • Topic Archived