• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: The_Sage

The_Sage
1 month ago#121
Guts Dozer posted...
YoYoLeFtToRiTe posted...
Guts Dozer posted...
I will say that Doom isn't the most popular Marvel Villain anymore. As much as comic fans want him to be, Thanos is now the most popular thanks to the movies.

I never said he was the most popular. I said he was one of the most well known.

Pretty much the same thing. Thanos will still be more well known now.

No, it is not the same thing "pretty much." Just because something is well known doesn't mean it's popular.
Yes, I know I hate digital content more than you.

User Info: Guts Dozer

Guts Dozer
1 month ago#122
YoYoLeFtToRiTe posted...
No, it is not the same thing "pretty much." Just because something is well known doesn't mean it's popular.

Your whole point was that Dr. Doom should be in the game because he was popular.

Either way the point is that Dr. Doom isn't the most popular nor the most well known. He's more than likely top 4.

User Info: The_Sage

The_Sage
1 month ago#123
Guts Dozer posted...
YoYoLeFtToRiTe posted...

Your whole point was that Dr. Doom should be in the game because he was popular.

Either way the point is that Dr. Doom isn't the most popular nor the most well known. He's more than likely top 4.

No, he's one of the most well known. And my point was that he should have been a staple in the base game because of that rapport. Unfortunately, the developers thought of this as an opportunity as they did with so many other characters they left out of the base game. It's inexcusable.
Yes, I know I hate digital content more than you.
  • Topic Archived