• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: firestorm9305

firestorm9305
1 month ago#1
And what does it include?
E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!

User Info: bionicflmer

bionicflmer
1 month ago#2
firestorm9305 posted...
And what does it include?

Characters from the X-Men, f4 and marvel knights and a Deapool costume. That's all we know as of yet

User Info: Sonic515

Sonic515
1 month ago#3
It cost 20 dollars it includes a new outfit for deadpool and the three dlc passes for fantastic four ,x men and marvel knights cough cough moonnight

User Info: firestorm9305

firestorm9305
1 month ago#4
I knew they would do this crap why can’t they include the full game for $60.
E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!

User Info: bionicflmer

bionicflmer
1 month ago#5
firestorm9305 posted...

Because
Video games do that?

User Info: kaliskonig

kaliskonig
1 month ago#6
firestorm9305 posted...

Um we have like 35 characters in the base game. were you expecting 50?
Reiji Arisu, Elma, Wonder Red, Steve, and Rex as DLC!

User Info: Theonerayman

Theonerayman
1 month ago#7
As long as they aren't on the cart d1 I don't care paying extra. It's extra work to make them. Plus if we get 15 extra characters for 20 bucks, plus new story and modes? That's well worth it.
For Aiur!

User Info: ChimiChanga

ChimiChanga
4 weeks ago#8
Theonerayman posted...
As long as they aren't on the cart d1 I don't care paying extra. It's extra work to make them. Plus if we get 15 extra characters for 20 bucks, plus new story and modes? That's well worth it.

Some other games charges you 20 bucks for way less content, it's a great deal for 15 characters !
Error 404: Signature not found

User Info: kevin804635

kevin804635
4 weeks ago#9
If the DLC packs are characters/costumes only, I'm not going to be willing to pay any more 5 bucks for them assuming at least 4 per pack. But if they also include story missions, I'd be willing to drop as much as 15 as long as they're reasonably lengthy.

User Info: ChimiChanga

ChimiChanga
4 weeks ago#10
kevin804635 posted...
If the DLC packs are characters/costumes only, I'm not going to be willing to pay any more 5 bucks for them assuming at least 4 per pack. But if they also include story missions, I'd be willing to drop as much as 15 as long as they're reasonably lengthy.

The expansion pack is confirmed to have story content.
Error 404: Signature not found
  • Topic Archived