• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: H_H_J_J

H_H_J_J
1 month ago#21
Azztec posted...
White_Queen posted...
Why does Psylocke now get to be in THREE Ultimate Alliance Games, and yet Emma gets to be in NONE?

Except she's not?

Probably referring to Betsy being in XML1, MUA2 (though only as DLC) and now in MUA3. Since a lot of people like to lump in the XML games.

Of course, Emma was also in XML1, so...

User Info: Azztec

Azztec
1 month ago#22
H_H_J_J posted...
Azztec posted...
White_Queen posted...
Why does Psylocke now get to be in THREE Ultimate Alliance Games, and yet Emma gets to be in NONE?

Except she's not?

Probably referring to Betsy being in XML1, MUA2 (though only as DLC) and now in MUA3. Since a lot of people like to lump in the XML games.

True enough
"So suave, I could charm the pants off Donald Duck"
Gamertag/PSN id: Azzerrific

User Info: PepeGorgonzola

PepeGorgonzola
1 month ago#23
H_H_J_J posted...
Azztec posted...
White_Queen posted...

Except she's not?

Actually Psylocke was also playable in the PS2, PSP, and Wii versions of MUA2.

User Info: Fireballs

Fireballs
4 weeks ago#24
ive decided im not getting this game unless emma is announced

User Info: SpookyOh

SpookyOh
4 weeks ago#25
I love this Topic, since I love Emma! While I wish so badly she gets added, I know it will not happen.

User Info: jmmiller33

jmmiller33
4 weeks ago#26
Fireballs posted...

Emma would be great if they actually gave her debuffs (stun foes, make foes run away, turn foes into temporary allies, etc.). But I'm worried that they would just give her generic energy attacks and call them "mental blasts." I have no interest in Emma playable without debuffs.

User Info: bionicflmer

bionicflmer
4 weeks ago#27
jmmiller33 posted...
Fireballs posted...

Emma would be great if they actually gave her debuffs (stun foes, make foes run away, turn foes into temporary allies, etc.). But I'm worried that they would just give her generic energy attacks and call them "mental blasts." I have no interest in Emma playable without debuffs.

yeah, it's looking like there are no mental buffs or control moves in this game so far.

User Info: jmmiller33

jmmiller33
4 weeks ago#28
bionicflmer posted...
jmmiller33 posted...
Fireballs posted...

yeah, it's looking like there are no mental buffs or control moves in this game so far.

Well, at least there are stun moves (for example, Spider-Gwen can web up foes for a significant time). They could give Emma one stun move (how about a 10 second radial stun), and two diamond moves (let's say a diamond kick and a diamond punch). Her fourth power really ought to be a control move, though.

User Info: HopesPeak

HopesPeak
4 weeks ago#29
Emma was in Xmen Legends 1, but I don't even remember using her coz you get her so late. Same case with Psylocke, although I recall Psylocke being OP coz practically everything about Xmen Legends 1 Psylocke was completely off. They made her powers on par with Jean Grey. Sure Betsy is strong, but in boths areas that she's great at, she's really only 2nd rate when compared to Daredevil or Iron Fist's martial arts or Jean Grey's psionics.

The only accurate Pyslocke (from this game series that) I've seen so far was the one from the PSP/Ps2/3ds MUA 2 where they made her rely on her sword more. MUA3 looks like X-force Psylocke (which looked the most similar to Jim Lee Psylocke) so I'm fine with her MUA3 rendition.
Edit: I didn't like the 360/PS3 MUA2 Psylocke at all. She reminded me of that Weapon X chick nobody cares about, X-20 something.

The character I miss most, is frigging Invisible Woman. She was my main in MUA1 (she sucked in MUA2), her powers were insane. Funny, coz I don't remember Sue being all that great in the comics at all (I don't read FF4 though, just the impression I get from her guest appearances)

Marvel's canon power levels, lists Sue Storm as being godlike. She sure as hell was in MUA1, I recall just standing in place stunning everyone & spamming her beams everywhere as it bounced all over the room like a ping pong ball. That was fun as hell. MUA2's powers were boring, and CapN Murica & IronMan both got nerfed big time. They were pretty good in MUA1.

Give me Jean Grey

I'd be shocked if she weren't DLC. I'm hopping Juggs is DLC as well. He's one of the only MUA2 characters who wasn't boring to control.
http://www.paradisehotel51.com

User Info: Azztec

Azztec
4 weeks ago#30
jmmiller33 posted...
bionicflmer posted...
jmmiller33 posted...
Fireballs posted...

Well, at least there are stun moves (for example, Spider-Gwen can web up foes for a significant time). They could give Emma one stun move (how about a 10 second radial stun), and two diamond moves (let's say a diamond kick and a diamond punch). Her fourth power really ought to be a control move, though.

Some kind of manipulation would be great. An ability where you mentally dominate an enemy and force their allegiance to you for 30 seconds or so, or a targeted AoE that causes all enemies in the targeted area to turn on each other for a few seconds of chaos.
"So suave, I could charm the pants off Donald Duck"
Gamertag/PSN id: Azzerrific
  • Topic Archived