• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: kikoken

kikoken
2 months ago#11
Ms Frost is extremely popular. Marvel heroes did a amazing job with her move set. Its shocking Emma still doesnt appear playable that much. She is a major X-Men characer in the comics.

User Info: H_H_J_J

H_H_J_J
2 months ago#12
The problem with Emma, and a bunch of X-Men characters actually, is that the X-Men fanbase seems more split than most when it comes to characters. X-Men as a franchise has a lot of characters and lot of iterations in the public eye, and many of those characters only feature prominently in a few of those iterations. And a lot of the characters have swapped alliances over the years, and if you're an older fan who's stopped reading, or have only seen the X-Men in a few different cartoons or whatnot, you may not even realize that the likes of Magneto, Juggernaut and Emma are anything but villains.

Like, if you're primarily an X-Men fan from the movies, you're probably not big on Frost. She hasn't featured that heavily in the films, mostly just as a background character in a couple. If you're a 90s cartoon fan? Then you're probably more interested in Rogue, Beast, Gambit and even Jubilee.

Stuff like that makes roster choices for X-Men more difficult than for most teams I'd imagine.

User Info: Kung_Fu_Fighter

Kung_Fu_Fighter
1 month ago#13
Azztec posted...
She was in X-Men Legends 1. And she had an awesome power set in Marvel Heroes.

But I'm down with 'em if they felt like slipping Emma into the roster.

I miss MHO so much. ;( I bought all her skins and her revamped power set was sooooo amazing. That slap and astral whip...
"Those who want everything will end up with nothing."--Lulu, FFX

User Info: Azztec

Azztec
1 month ago#14
Kung_Fu_Fighter posted...
Azztec posted...

I miss MHO so much. ;( I bought all her skins and her revamped power set was sooooo amazing. That slap and astral whip...

They handled her amazingly, between the shifts between being a melee beast in diamond form, to the psychic ranged capability, and the thrall system she had so many options to pursue. I don't think she had a single skin that I didn't like. I didn't play her after her revamp so unfortunately I don't know what her newer powers were like. When I got into the console, I was eager to see them bring her and Rogue over more than anyone else, and it was a damn shame the game went under before that happened.
"So suave, I could charm the pants off Donald Duck"
Gamertag/PSN id: Azzerrific

User Info: blazingsonic

blazingsonic
1 month ago#15
Give me.
Emma
Rogue
Beast
Gambit
Jean Grey (Phoenix)
Juggernaut
Jubilee
Dazzler
Night Crawler
Wavebird Ms. Marvel
Spider Woman
And some guest Nintendo character (Surprise me.)
And for the hell off it
Mulan
Rapunzel
And I will buy a season right away and won't even wait for a sale or the full content to release.

User Info: White_Queen

White_Queen
1 month ago#16
Why does Psylocke now get to be in THREE Ultimate Alliance Games, and yet Emma gets to be in NONE?
Breeding, darling. Top class breeding.

User Info: Azztec

Azztec
1 month ago#17
White_Queen posted...
Why does Psylocke now get to be in THREE Ultimate Alliance Games, and yet Emma gets to be in NONE?

Except she's not?
"So suave, I could charm the pants off Donald Duck"
Gamertag/PSN id: Azzerrific

User Info: UltimateGodGoha

UltimateGodGoha
1 month ago#18
Give me Jean Grey
Heaven hunts you. Hell hates you.Would you serve in heaven or rule in hell?

User Info: Dyinglegacy

Dyinglegacy
1 month ago#19
Azztec posted...

I'd like to slip something into Emma
Voted worst user on CE 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018.
Current e-argument streak: 0 wins. 99999 losses.

User Info: omgseal

omgseal
1 month ago#20
UltimateGodGoha posted...
Give me Jean Grey
"Dost thou love me? But thou must!"
  • Topic Archived