• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: RAW_3_25

RAW_3_25
2 days ago#1
https://youtu.be/WCqWl3Gft-s

User Info: c_sunset

c_sunset
2 days ago#2
Huh?? Either she or whip (or both??) is not on team K'., that means either she or whip (or both??) is part of the last empty team left.
IRL the division 3, beta 2021

User Info: windice93

windice93
2 days ago#3
Crap the rumor is look more and more likely
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: Touhou

Touhou
2 days ago#4
Snap, crackle, pop! I did not expect her to show up. I am very pleased.
Melty Blood Type Lumina has one of the best fighting game soundtracks within these recent years. Fight me.
Youmu, Yuuka, and Doremy are my favorite Touhous.
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: iisaniizuka

iisaniizuka
2 days ago#5
if the leak is true and sylvie isnt in the game but nameless/k9999 is, im not buying lmao

User Info: lokwongsum

lokwongsum
2 days ago#6
c_sunset posted...
Huh?? Either she or whip (or both??) is not on team K'., that means either she or whip (or both??) is part of the last empty team left.

As expected right?
K'+Kula+Whip
Angel+?+?
Didn't it what most people think?
At around :48 could she always backdash cancel that move? If not, that is pretty cool. She has so many things I don't know if anything is new lol. She looks good though!

EDIT: oh nvm guess so, that's cool anyway
https://twitter.com/silenthooper/status/1463690381200179201?s=20
"You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want." [Ging, HxH]
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: PrizmSlash

PrizmSlash
2 days ago#8
The voice is too weird.

User Info: Avalon64

Avalon64
2 days ago#9
OH YEAH!!!! F'ing finally!!!! Geez you guys have no idea how this feels...waiting this long for something I wanted so so bad, knowing that she'll be in but then the later down the road it gets you start to doubt, to wonder crap maybe the haters might be right...

but then to dismiss those thoughts because...those haters have absolutely no taste anyway...

it was a long hard road...but welcome back, Angel! Your name may be pronounced An-Hell...but its spelt Angel...how can you be one with such a body full of sin? Heh heh heh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImM3hqjVUn0

no words can express the joy high I am feeling right now, Day 1 purchase confirmed!

lokwongsum posted...
As expected right?
K'+Kula+Whip
Angel+?+?
Didn't it what most people think?

um no thats not what alot of us are thinking at all, don't forget there was a recent leak...and as much as I dismissed it originally, I reached back in and looked at it again and said...hhhmm maybe its worth a consideration

I know I am now
Can you taste The Angel's extraordinary skill?- Angel
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher

User Info: Butt

Butt
2 days ago#10
Damn. I kinda-

Damn.
"You must be new to gamefaqs. Its a wall-to-wall s*** show, leave your well formed, reasonable opinions at the door." - stepan618
  • Post New Message