• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: QJD1381

QJD1381
1 week ago#1
Sando Music.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/3/4/8/AASnK7AACV_M.jpg
The official Dr. Mario of the Super Smash Brothers Ultimate Board.
If you will not fight, you will meet your destiny.

User Info: KombatKid12

KombatKid12
1 week ago#2
Oh gee I wonder who this could be

User Info: KD003

KD003
1 week ago#3
“Let me show you how this could be Rock Howard….”
There is no SFV Message Board. Only Reek now.
https://imgur.com/opZ0laf

User Info: TheVector

TheVector
1 week ago#4
It’s way too obvious to be Kukri at this point

At least it’s not Xanedu but I wasn’t a fan of Kukri either

Sorry for the people that wanted Duo Lon or Shen Woo back (as it’s either going to be Elizabeth or Oswald for the final spot on Ash’s team)
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: KombatKid12

KombatKid12
1 week ago#5
TheVector posted...
It’s way too obvious to be Kukri at this point

At least it’s not Xanedu but I wasn’t a fan of Kukri either

Sorry for the people that wanted Duo Lon or Shen Woo back (as it’s either going to be Elizabeth or Oswald for the final spot on Ash’s team)
I mean technically, Kukri may not necessarily be with Ash yet, he could be with the two new girls like some people are speculating. They just revealing him now while the new girls’ trailer(s) could be saved for TGS, where they possibly reveal they’re on a team.

But nah, he’s probably with Ash. Which I’m cool with.

User Info: Broforce5

Broforce5
1 week ago#6
He is one of 14's newcomers I personally wouldn't have missed, I'm happy for those who liked him but I'm not excited by him reducing the few still unknown available base roster slots for staples and returning veterans. Then again, this game's base roster has been a disappointment since the reveal about its actual size, so I guess he doesn't really make a huge difference.

User Info: TheVector

TheVector
1 week ago#7
Gameplay wise Kukri was great

It’s his design that’s lame….I always felt like it he was a rejected KH organization XIII design and SNK just used it because it was easy with the hoodie

That’s always been my issue with Kukri was his design (don’t remember me of SNK tag team Frenzy….I don’t know what that was about with Kukri)
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: DKunderdog

DKunderdog
1 week ago#8
Broforce5 posted...
He is one of 14's newcomers I personally wouldn't have missed, I'm happy for those who liked him but I'm not excited by him reducing the few still unknown available base roster slots for staples and returning veterans. Then again, this game's base roster has been a disappointment since the reveal about its actual size, so I guess he doesn't really make a huge difference.
Besides the number of characters is it also because it’s the characters you wanted?

User Info: vicma215

vicma215
1 week ago#9
Some person wearing a hoodie final answer, it be great if it was a female fighter but the chances of that is low
ps3 and ps4 psn:vickym215

User Info: Avalon64

Avalon64
1 week ago#10
yeah I think its Kukri too

with his reveal perhaps we can have a VERY important question that was on the back of EVERYONE's minds...

why the heck did he create the scenarion as presented in SNK Heroines...
Can you taste The Angel's extraordinary skill?- Angel
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher
  • Post New Message