• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: RAW_3_25

RAW_3_25
6 days ago#1
https://youtu.be/WULO-M2wOYs
No Women's Team reveal.
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: QJD1381

QJD1381
6 days ago#2
No Women Fighters Team confirmation? Aw geez.
The official Dr. Mario of the Super Smash Brothers Ultimate Board.
If you will not fight, you will meet your destiny.

User Info: WARserker

WARserker
6 days ago#3
No Breast physics?

User Info: KombatKid12

KombatKid12
6 days ago#4
Sweet.

Now then, looks like Mai, Yuri, & King aren’t on a team like many thought. Looking like maybe Yuri and King are on the Art of Fighting team with Ryo while Mai has her own Women Fighters team. Maybe with Blue Mary and B. Jenet? Know that I’m not super well versed in KOF lore, so I’m not entirely sure if there’s an in-lore reason that prevents that Women Fighters team, but from what I’ve seen, nothing preventing it.

User Info: tenpowers

tenpowers
6 days ago#5
WARserker posted...
No Breast physics?
You didn't see them?
PSN: VileGlory

User Info: EmilyWillis

EmilyWillis
6 days ago#6
OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

https://i.ibb.co/3MLyHFP/emilywillis-DELICIOUS.jpg

User Info: QJD1381

QJD1381
6 days ago#7
KombatKid12 posted...
Sweet.

Now then, looks like Mai, Yuri, & King aren’t on a team like many thought. Looking like maybe Yuri and King are on the Art of Fighting team with Ryo while Mai has her own Women Fighters team. Maybe with Blue Mary and B. Jenet? Know that I’m not super well versed in KOF lore, so I’m not entirely sure if there’s an in-lore reason that prevents that Women Fighters team, but from what I’ve seen, nothing preventing it.
Yuri has no loyalty and regularly jumps back and forth between the Art of Fighting and Women Fighters teams.
The official Dr. Mario of the Super Smash Brothers Ultimate Board.
If you will not fight, you will meet your destiny.

User Info: spyers

spyers
6 days ago#8
Mai's trailer more or less confirmed that Yuri is on the Art of Fighting Team.

So the question now is who will be the 3rd member of the Women Team since Mai usually teams up with King.

KombatKid12 posted...
Sweet.

The Women Team generally consists of King and Mai with the 3rd member being a different female character in almost every game.
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: LordRattergun

LordRattergun
6 days ago#9
Anyone who claimed that Mai looked better in DOA can apologise to SNK right now.
"Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times." - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg

User Info: tenpowers

tenpowers
6 days ago#10
QJD1381 posted...
No Women Fighters Team confirmation? Aw geez.

Mai can still have the women's team. There's still Alice and any other females from past games.
PSN: VileGlory
  • Post New Message