2 months ago #1
I just finished SRW X and so now its time to finally move on to SRW T. FYI, I got the first print DLC for both games I've just been busy with other games/work before hand.

Anyway, expert mode was fun but the challenge mostly disappeared half way through. I'm happy to say that starting from scratch with super expert mode in T is pretty awesome. Now I have a reason to upgrade my mechs past 5 bars. I picked the 11/11 B birthday just because dirt cheap attune/forsee seems far too good to pass up in super expert. The expansion's difficulty looks pretty nuts so that will be fun to go through when I get to it.

I picked the male MC so I could have daunt and wall for the Gespent. I'm planning on following GunXSword through all the split runs because I love the mechs. The show was okish to me but its like Gundam 00 to me. Meh story, amazing mech designs. lol

Any amazing units or tips I should know? I have beaten the translate SRW OG games, J, portable A, V and X.

Previous Versions
2 months ago
I just finished SRW X and so now its time to finally move on to SRW T. FYI, I got the first print DLC for both games I've just been busy with other games/work before hand.

Anyway, expert mode was fun but the challenge mostly disappeared half way through. I'm happy to say that starting from scratch with super expert mode in T is pretty awesome. Now I have a reason to upgrade my mechs past 5 bars. I picked the 11/11 B birthday just because dirt cheap attune/forsee seems far too good to pass up in super expert.

the expansion's difficulty looks pretty nuts so that will be fun to go through when I get to it.
2 months ago

Anyway, expert mode was fun but the challenge mostly disappeared half way through. I'm happy to say that starting from scratch with super expert mode in T is pretty awesome. Now I have a reason to upgrade my mechs past 5 bars. I picked the 11/11 B birthday just because dirt cheap attune/forsee seems far too good to pass up in super expert. The expansion's difficulty looks pretty nuts so that will be fun to go through when I get to it.

I picked the male MC so I could have daunt and wall for the Gespent. I'm planning on following GunXSword through all the split runs because I love the mechs. The show was okish to me but its like Gundam 00 to me. Meh story, amazing mech designs. lol
2 months ago

Any amazing units or tips I should know. I have beaten the translate SRW OG games, J, portable A, V and X.