You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Just starting SRW T

User Info: wissenschaft

wissenschaft
1 month ago#1
I just finished SRW X and so now its time to finally move on to SRW T. FYI, I got the first print DLC for both games I've just been busy with other games/work before hand.

Anyway, expert mode was fun but the challenge mostly disappeared half way through. I'm happy to say that starting from scratch with super expert mode in T is pretty awesome. Now I have a reason to upgrade my mechs past 5 bars. I picked the 11/11 B birthday just because dirt cheap attune/forsee seems far too good to pass up in super expert. The expansion's difficulty looks pretty nuts so that will be fun to go through when I get to it.

I picked the male MC so I could have daunt and wall for the Gespent. I'm planning on following GunXSword through all the split runs because I love the mechs. The show was okish to me but its like Gundam 00 to me. Meh story, amazing mech designs. lol

Any amazing units or tips I should know? I have beaten the translate SRW OG games, J, portable A, V and X.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Storm20191

Storm20191
1 month ago#2
wissenschaft posted...
I just finished SRW X and so now its time to finally move on to SRW T. FYI, I got the first print DLC for both games I've just been busy with other games/work before hand.

Anyway, expert mode was fun but the challenge mostly disappeared half way through. I'm happy to say that starting from scratch with super expert mode in T is pretty awesome. Now I have a reason to upgrade my mechs past 5 bars. I picked the 11/11 B birthday just because dirt cheap attune/forsee seems far too good to pass up in super expert. The expansion's difficulty looks pretty nuts so that will be fun to go through when I get to it.

I picked the male MC so I could have daunt and wall for the Gespent. I'm planning on following GunXSword through all the split runs because I love the mechs. The show was okish to me but its like Gundam 00 to me. Meh story, amazing mech designs. lol

Any amazing units or tips I should know? I have beaten the translate SRW OG games, J, portable A, V and X.

http://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars/T
3DS FC: 3540-3356-9415 2nd 3DS FC: 2638-0834-9119

wissenschaft
1 month ago#3
Oh yeah, I know about the glorious wiki. I put up the birthday lists for V and X. :D

Nobody wants to go through the hassle of listing all the stats for all the mechs (can't blame 'em), so what are the amazing units still takes trying them out.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Avalon64

Avalon64
1 month ago#4
Gunbuster...seriously man, upgrade it, lead it into a crowd and watch stuff die lol

personally Im a HUGE fan of the UC era Gundams like the Zeta or ZZ but up to you if they're your thing

but Domon and the Burning Gundam...if there's a challenge requiring blow X target up in ONE shot...Domon is your guy to pull that off...

also another great one is Shin Getter and its replacement are top tier

oh and you can never go wrong with Marzingers, Great and Z...um not the mass produced one Koji's brother Shiro pilots...THAT one sucks lol
Can you taste The Angel's extraordinary skill?- Angel
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher

User Info: saltedham

saltedham
1 month ago#5
wissenschaft posted...
Any amazing units or tips I should know?

van the main gun x sword guy. his mech is pretty crappy at the start but later on he get a 10% damage increase, then another 10. ace bonus is 40% duing enemy phase at 170 morale. with the attacks he gets later on he will be 1 shotting any non boss.

this isnt counting the attacker skill.
(X)_(X)
SUSANO'O!!!!!

wissenschaft
1 month ago#6
Beat mission 6, god what a pain the start was when your stuck with units with no upgrades on super expert. Good thing I picked the repair boost for that 10% HP regen. Real life saver. Reminds me of portable A. Horrible accuracy. At least my MC is an attune bot.
(edited 1 month ago)
(message deleted)

User Info: OracleGunner

OracleGunner
1 month ago#8
Since you're picking the irregulars path, you'll want to also level Getter, Comboy Beebop, Votoms, G Gundam and Expelled from paradise units. The Arcadia is godly so level her up and f*** up everyone.

Make sure to check which stages have unique points attached to them and how to get them.

Hikaru is worth leveling always and her boyfriend can become a counter god unit that spams 0 cost attacks that oneshot units.

Z gets a giant f*** you attack near the end, make sure to wake Carlos up, Gunbuster is worth using, Gaogaigar is worth using, especially considering that you're dealing with the second half of the series...
The Unofficial Iron Castle That Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. People who got it:6
The Official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Just starting SRW T