• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. beat the game, this just replaced MX as my fav SRW game

User Info: VermilionX

VermilionX
2 months ago#1
...despite me hating so much how enemies have much more ridic accuracy bonus compared to older games

also, i got the option to pick IF route but decided to just pick the normal path

logged in over 160 hrs, but i watch like 90% of the animations.

got sidetracked by other games too, got dark souls remastered for 8$ and nioh complete for 20$. so played those in between.

anyway...

- lots of qols in game mechanics

- the cast is great, return of aura battler, debut of rayeearth and many others here i enjoy. if only the nagahama trio is here... then no question would have been the best cast ever

- despite enemies still having ridic hp, our dmg output is higher so the enemies didn't feel very dmg spongy like the annoying trend that alpha 2 started

- final boss only has 330k hp, that's so awesome. so sick and tired of 500k and above hp final bosses... still wish it goes back to only 65k max... so i can duel/solo them with the main hero

- not many enemies have annoying status attacks and barriers

- really love the corporate theme... nice breath of fresh air compared to the common military or research lab theme
CFN: Zerokage me and my bike! GSX-R750 K6
https://imgur.com/5dkx5Ah RIP 2006-2019
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: GranzonEx

GranzonEx
2 months ago#2
@ boss sponges sucked, not only do they have tons of HP but most of the time they had some sort of damage reduction ability AND they were L size so you needed a bit of work to cut through them
2 line break(s), 160 characters allowed

VermilionX
2 months ago#3
GranzonEx posted...
@ boss sponges sucked, not only do they have tons of HP but most of the time they had some sort of damage reduction ability AND they were L size so you needed a bit of work to cut through them

when was the last game that only had L size final boss?

they're usually 2L for a while now
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: ValzacardX

ValzacardX
2 months ago#4
Solo duel the boss? Only time I way have done that was @ Gaiden with Masaki vs Shu.

Most of the bosses are some galaxy/universe destroying foes you need the whole team to tackle, and imo with this type of gameplay it's hard to reflect that in the game besides attack animations and beefy HP.

VermilionX
2 months ago#5
ValzacardX posted...
Solo duel the boss? Only time I way have done that was @ Gaiden with Masaki vs Shu.

Most of the bosses are some galaxy/universe destroying foes you need the whole team to tackle, and imo with this type of gameplay it's hard to reflect that in the game besides attack animations and beefy HP.

never played alpha gaiden

but i dueled the final boss of alpha 1 with SRX
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: ValzacardX

ValzacardX
2 months ago#6
VermilionX posted...
never played alpha gaiden

GET OUT NOW!

In my Top 5. Imo still has some of the best animations. Like Hi-Nu looks better there then that lackluster version we got in X(and should have got in V).

User Info: DeltaSilver88

DeltaSilver88
1 month ago#7
VermilionX posted...
- final boss only has 330k hp, that's so awesome. so sick and tired of 500k and above hp final bosses... still wish it goes back to only 65k max... so i can duel/solo them with the main hero

500k HP is nothing, really... try taking out Alma in Star Ocean 5 with his 2,5 million HP. Took me 10 minutes and controlling the healer to kill the guy. While the strongest optional boss had 130 million HP... HP sponges are the worst.
...I became a Super Robot Wars fangirl without playing the games. Bite me.

VermilionX
1 month ago#8
DeltaSilver88 posted...
HP sponges are the worst.

yes

they are just boring to me. takes too long

needs to be more like fighting game... i can die fast, but i can kill fast too
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: DeltaSilver88

DeltaSilver88
1 month ago#9
VermilionX posted...
DeltaSilver88 posted...
HP sponges are the worst.

yes

they are just boring to me. takes too long

needs to be more like fighting game... i can die fast, but i can kill fast too

Fire Emblem style would work well. *shrug* They're tactical grid games too, though maybe robots should have more HP than an FE villain.
...I became a Super Robot Wars fangirl without playing the games. Bite me.

VermilionX
1 month ago#10
DeltaSilver88 posted...
Fire Emblem style would work well. *shrug* They're tactical grid games too, though maybe robots should have more HP than an FE villain.

so disappointed on FE 3 houses

i didn't think the school and relationship crap would play so much of a role

and i was looking forward to it but i didn't buy it
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. beat the game, this just replaced MX as my fav SRW game
  • Post New Message