You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Everyone's personal favourite Route paths in SRW T and why?

User Info: Avalon64

Avalon64
1 month ago#11
I dunno that just seems like a weird plan, I mean even if they are wastes of space you might as well deploy them having more hands and maybe SP skills to help out then having nothing at all and who knows maybe they could take a pot shot and actually get lucky lol

I mean there's no penalty NOT to use them but excluding them just seems like a weird idea to me
Can you taste The Angel's extraordinary skill?- Angel
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher

User Info: superobo4ever

superobo4ever
1 month ago#12
Stage 12: Earth or Space
Stage 16: Peacekeepers or Space Commandos
Stage 30: Regulars or Irregulars
Stage 35: Earth or Space
Stage 43: Char/Haman/Independent
Stage 51: Slow and Steady/Aggressively

my picks in bold..
SRW T rider G7 Hype!

User Info: _Val_

_Val_
1 month ago#13
Avalon64 posted...
I dunno that just seems like a weird plan, I mean even if they are wastes of space you might as well deploy them having more hands and maybe SP skills to help out then having nothing at all and who knows maybe they could take a pot shot and actually get lucky lol

I mean there's no penalty NOT to use them but excluding them just seems like a weird idea to me

One of these maps has a TacP bonus condition that each of your deployed units gets at least one kill, that would have been annoying considering how underleveled they were.
And honestly I just didn't want to bother with them. I'd rather have all the Exp go to characters who actually matter to me, so I found it more convenient to not have them around. If the game actually forced their deployment I'd probably have kept them parked in a corner of the map or inside a battleship.

User Info: Avalon64

Avalon64
1 month ago#14
oh you're talking about the second part of that Space route (the one you face Glemmy and Ple2) that actually makes more sense and kinda seems like cheating lol :P but if the game allows it then hey who am I to judge?

Personally I like the challenge of having the worthless guys actually scoring a kill, Amuro's mercy actually comes into play well here especially for Fa

I remember the first time I tried this route, Mondo ended up scoring ALOT of kills since I put him in the second F91 they gave me and the VSBR gun would always attack first, but I didn't like how the stage turned out so I reset and he only got 1 kill, Iino ended up 3 in that attempt lol him I put in the Re-GZ

and ah all the attempt at babysitting Mashmyre lol luckily in this second attempt I learned quite a few things about his behaviour

-first he's invincible so no worries about protecting him he'll always re-heal himself
-second he won't waste his turn focusing on Ple2 and Rakan, since there's two Haman points if Mashmyre attacks both, I was worried in this attempt he would focus on Ple2, but no after attacking Ple2, he went after Rakan on the next turn who was close by so there was no worries on that
Can you taste The Angel's extraordinary skill?- Angel
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Everyone's personal favourite Route paths in SRW T and why?