You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. SRW T Expansion Game Stats (spoilers ahead if you haven't finished the game)

User Info: OracleGunner

OracleGunner
1 month ago#41
That's funny.
The Unofficial Iron Castle That Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. People who got it:6
The Official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.

User Info: Necronmon

Necronmon
1 month ago#42
I see...well that's something at least. Eh, since they brought back Maskai fighting Shu in Neo Grazon would have been a fun final boss.

Well, they could have fit the Z team in as well but don't want to dram them down after Z3's conclusion lol.

Alas, no Domon, Simon team up moment nor Domon and Kailn given double burning fingers, make that triple burning fingers with Allenby. Arg maybe next time.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Romaji

Romaji
1 month ago#43
If there's any V or X unit I would have wanted to reappear, it's Gurren Lagann. :(

Though if GL, Daitarn, and Zambot all came over, plus the Mazinkaizers and Zero, that would have been sooooo good.
Generic Signature

User Info: Necronmon

Necronmon
1 month ago#44
Ah yes one last thing. So, since those like Amuro were in all three games do they address that in this DLC or just hand-wave that more then a few of the guys and gals might have three sets of memories.

User Info: salvadorfranz

salvadorfranz
1 month ago#45
They just hand wave it like Masaki says that he knows Kincade as Seabook, Nine telling the T Tetsuya that the V Tetsuya isn't a married man, etc.
http://www.youtube.com/rvlast
^My channel. Please visit and all that jazz. Also if you like, go subscribe to it.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. SRW T Expansion Game Stats (spoilers ahead if you haven't finished the game)