• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. SRW T Expansion Game Stats (spoilers ahead if you haven't finished the game)

User Info: Gamer83

Gamer83
2 months ago#11
I would say this would be among some of the hardest pieces of SRW gameplay if they did kept the stat limit at 400 and upgrade limit at 10. No joke, near the end of the game, even the grunts have stats in the 500s and you have several 100k+ hp enemies at the same time.

Just to give a specific example, and using the spoiler tag on this, You face a Devil Gundam around the mid-point, it has over 400k hp, large hp regeneration, and separately, gains back something like 180k hp at the start of your turn, plus it has boss stats and unless really invested in units, most of your guys will barely do any damage thanks to potential and armor over 4500

Now, you buff up a couple of units and the DLC is a breeze. Had Arcadia fully upgraded with 500 range that could one shot many of the grunts and Shin Dragon with over 800 melee that could one shot almost any grunt and could 3 shot anything.

The DLC can be as easy or hard as you make it out.
(message deleted)

User Info: Gamer83

Gamer83
2 months ago#13
ZodiacSoldier posted...
So which units do you get in expansion ?

All the T units plus the originals of V and X, specifically from the two secret missions. Not sure if secret units from T are missing in the DLC if you never unlocked them in the main game

User Info: Romaji

Romaji
2 months ago#14
I tried it last night. First level, dudes with over 10 custom pips and level 140.

Need to finish my 3rd run to clear the chart out before starting it for real, though.
Generic Signature

User Info: manila2k1

manila2k1
2 months ago#15
Guess I'll watch a let's play first.

User Info: salvadorfranz

salvadorfranz
2 months ago#16
So finished the T Expasion in Super Expert Hyper Custom difficulty. It was meh I guess. Not that great but not that bad. You get all your toys at the start so there's that.

https://i.imgtc.ws/yE4D6Yh.jpg

The 2nd lap is there because I'm using a save file that has a 2nd lap on it. Otherwise it's my first run of the T DLC.
http://www.youtube.com/rvlast
^My channel. Please visit and all that jazz. Also if you like, go subscribe to it.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: tycoonajv

tycoonajv
2 months ago#17
What you get finishing the expansion?..
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: salvadorfranz

salvadorfranz
2 months ago#18
Nothing.
http://www.youtube.com/rvlast
^My channel. Please visit and all that jazz. Also if you like, go subscribe to it.

User Info: _Val_

_Val_
2 months ago#19
So.... no actual new units, they just made the temporary V/X guests from the two extra stages fully playable? If so that's... kind of disappointing.

I'll still probably get it at some point if only for the expanded story and having more stages to play around with the V/X guys, but I was expecting more new content.

User Info: ZodiacSoldier

ZodiacSoldier
2 months ago#20
Gamer83 posted...
ZodiacSoldier posted...
So which units do you get in expansion ?

All the T units plus the originals of V and X, specifically from the two secret missions. Not sure if secret units from T are missing in the DLC if you never unlocked them in the main game

So you get all the below?
VangNext (Soji)
GranVang (Chitose)
Huckebein (Veldt)
Grungust (Lottie)
Xelguard (Amari / Iori)
Cybuster (Masaki)

I was hoping for another unit or two, but I'm still happy either way.
Steam: ZodiacSolder // i5-8600K // Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E // EVGA RTX 2080 XC
PSN/XBox: ZodiacSoldierJL // 3DS FC: 3797-9082-8623 // Switch FC: SW-6184-3549-7403
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. SRW T Expansion Game Stats (spoilers ahead if you haven't finished the game)
  • Post New Message