You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. SRW T expansion confirmed

User Info: SoulStealer_X2

SoulStealer_X2
1 month ago#81
If they say 'new units'... I wonder what will they add? Will they finally give Vicious a plane?

User Info: Baby_ragna

Baby_ragna
1 month ago#82
SoulStealer_X2 posted...
If they say 'new units'... I wonder what will they add? Will they finally give Vicious a plane?

Wait, what do you mean by new units?
A man's sword isn't a thing that can be kept in his underwear, its something that should rest in a scabbard known as a girl.

User Info: SoulStealer_X2

SoulStealer_X2
1 month ago#83
I may be wrong, but further messages say that there will be some 'new units'. I'll let you know if I found a citation (or admit wrong if it turns out to be a hoax)

User Info: MadDragonify

MadDragonify
1 month ago#84
Huh, maybe there'll be like a GOTY version or something later. I just won't buy this until I can get a Gespenst code
Super Robot Wars X is the best game of 2018. Prove me wrong.

User Info: salvadorfranz

salvadorfranz
1 month ago#85
Is the thing not available in the Singapore PSN for pre-order? Been trying to look for that thing.
http://www.youtube.com/rvlast
^My channel. Please visit and all that jazz. Also if you like, go subscribe to it.

User Info: ZodiacSoldier

ZodiacSoldier
1 month ago#86
https://store.playstation.com/en-sg/product/HP0700-CUSA14934_00-EST003SRWEXPPACK

Available now on the Singapore PSN for SGD29.90

Which works out perfectly for me since I had 13 SGD left on my account and just bought a 20 SGD gift card
Steam: ZodiacSolder // i5-8600K // Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E // EVGA RTX 2080 XC
PSN/XBox: ZodiacSoldierJL // 3DS FC: 3797-9082-8623 // Switch FC: SW-6184-3549-7403

User Info: RoKiSePh

RoKiSePh
1 month ago#87
Ok I've played far enough (not far at all!)
So spoilers about those curious about 'new units'

You do get, earrrly on, to use, and thereafter added to your roster to upgrade, the charas that appeared in 'V Junction'. you will be given, during the intermission before the stage, to pick 'male or female'. I'm expecting the X guys to appear a little bit later (as all of you who are reading this also are)
HitMonChunLi : Strongest Female Pokemon
Just don't call her Obasan

User Info: Necronmon

Necronmon
1 month ago#88
Good thing I have not bought the game yet. Ugh, course since its DLC for Japan that's a problem when I have a english account.

So, is this a expansion for the game and not a extended addition?

User Info: SenkoHakuZero

SenkoHakuZero
1 month ago#89
It's an expansion of the game that is separate from the main game that can only be accessed with clear game data as it takes place a few months after the conclusion of the story.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. SRW T expansion confirmed