You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Question about SRW T's story

User Info: Avalon64

Avalon64
2 months ago#81
well I guess that scene plays out the same, Ple just doesn't speak since she's not there (man I am gonna recruit her the NEXT playthrough probably because I'll be doing the Earth route on that split) lol

and I thought ZZ was good enough as a series, sure the tone was humourous AT first, but it did shape up and get better at the mid way point and yeah was filled with that Tomino style of multiple character deaths, but at least the characters from ZZ were fun from Judah, to Roux, and both Ple's and of course we can't forget Haman

and yeah on that stage the guide I was using said I had to give Chirico the Miracle Mark, and pump up his movement range, it WANTED me to use him to one shot the red UND Battleship that Mr Zone blows up when he enters the stage, but of course the guide assumed I was using Chirico cause it WANTED me to use Zeal on him...yeah he was NOT levelled enough to do that, I tried to plan it out twice even had all my units blow up enemies to increase morale...but I just couldn't do it...finally on my third attempt I found out the main character had the juice AND firepower to head out that far and one shot the battleship...ugh the enemy phase where the UND mechs all targeted her was BRUTAL had to spend so much on Foresee to keep her in the fight,I also had to soften up a Wiseman so Chirico can blow it up to get the Tac points, though in one of my turns Chirico gained a TON of ExC points I spent it on a LOT of multi turns and had him blow up several UND mechs he went up ALOT of levels, Angela blew up a few herself but not as much

anyway I am happy it sounds like that was the LAST stage for those two and I NEVER have to use either of them again, good riddance, I mean I can see your point maybe in another run Angela might see more use but Chirico? Maybe I'll just keep him in the exp trainer so next time I reach this stage he'll be more ready cause I REALLY didn't enjoy using him, he's strong but the AT's attacks are really dull

the following stage on the Regular Route I started was really run so much carnage and destruction and yeah Claw is creepy as HELL, but I made sure Van scored the final hit on him...seemed appropriate especially after Ruri casting Wish on him for fortune and cheer (yeah I made Ruri the SP pool pumping up her max SP and giving her items to recover a ton of SP per turn, she has a TON of great support SP skills) Van went from 66 to 77 lol

and it was from THAT reason on the next stage with Dr Hell, in that weird dimension, and they opened up the front line roster from 16ish to 23 pilots...that Van got a spot on the team now...I mean why not? Lol high levelled, Dann is powered up since I powered it up for the previous Gunsword stages, well Im at the half way point of the battle I blew up Ashura to get the challenge point and Dr Hell shows up and blows up the remaining UND units to demonstrate his power....and Im like THATS no fun, reset and said okay when I play this again I am gonna finish off the UND units first THEN finish off Ashura lol
Can you taste The Angel's extraordinary skill?- Angel
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher

Avalon64
2 months ago#82
oh yeah question about ZZ's full armour parts, besides making the ZZ SO much more slower but gives it one new attack and I guess makes it stronger, but does it act like a second HP bar for ZZ? Like ZZ loses all its life it just loses the armour or something?
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher

User Info: TsunamiFox

TsunamiFox
2 months ago#83
Avalon64 posted...
Like ZZ loses all its life it just loses the armour or something?

Yes this
3DS FC: 0344-9288-2062, PSN: Blood_Wizard
Currently Playing: Hearthstone (always Hearthstone)

Avalon64
2 months ago#84
@TsunamiFox ah thanks alot for the quick reply!
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Question about SRW T's story