• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. profound sadness

User Info: Mana Naito

Mana Naito
1 month ago#151
Why don't you play a game balanced and designed around using every units like NEO instead of complaining about a game that is not ?
[SPEED UP] - [MISSILE] - [DOUBLE] - [LASER] - [OPTION] - [?] - [!]

User Info: _Val_

_Val_
1 month ago#152
Gee, that sure is a sad topic but probably not in the way you intended it.

Whether it was your intent or not, you do play a self-imposed challenge. Not only by using absolutely everyone instead of having a core team, but you also refuse to properly equip your pilots, upgrade them, or use skills when appropriate for absolutely no reason other than... challenge?
So you send your pilots underleveled, undergeared, don't play their strengths, then constantly complain that the game is hard, unfair, and your favorite pilots are weak.

I mean, at some point you have to realize that the problem is on your side, not the game's. RRs are perfectly usable and kick asses left and right if used properly. Complaining about it in every single topic while refusing to take advices won't change that fact.

VermilionX posted...
im on stage 51, yes, i have those... pretty funny how FAZZ is supposed to have more defense as well as offense but lower mobility, even aston said so but yeah... it has lower armor than ZZ, way lower armor lolz

... Did you actually read how it works?
It's like Re-GZ's flight unit, the initial stats are basically the armor only. Once destroyed it auto-purges the armor and switches to regular ZZ with full HP.

User Info: VermilionX

VermilionX
1 month ago#153
_Val_ posted...
... Did you actually read how it works?
It's like Re-GZ's flight unit, the initial stats are basically the armor only. Once destroyed it auto-purges the armor and switches to regular ZZ with full HP.

in older games... it also has more armor
CFN: Zerokage me and my bike! GSX-R750 K6
https://imgur.com/5dkx5Ah RIP 2006-2019

VermilionX
1 month ago#154
_Val_ posted...
don't play their strengths,

nope

i upgrade RR mobility

i play to their strengths

i even keep up with enemy upgrades

but like i said... for RRs here, keeping up with enemy upgrades is not enough for this game unlike the older ones i played

User Info: manila2k1

manila2k1
1 month ago#155
Well this is not like the older games. Adapt or play something else. But sell your copy first so you at least get some money back.

VermilionX
1 month ago#156
manila2k1 posted...
Well this is not like the older games. Adapt or play something else. But sell your copy first so you at least get some money back.

im actually still enjoying it a lot

it should be better next run anyway when i can afford to upgrade more

there's just so many QoLs here, so it's still good despite this questionable accuracy bonuses on enemies
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: _Val_

_Val_
1 month ago#157
When I say play their strength, I meant everything you refuse to do.

Take Amuro since he's your main topic of complain. The guy is a sniper with good dodge rate. Give him a Haro (or other + Mobility upgrade) to emphasize on this. It's meant for him. His Spirits are an integral part of his strength, so abuse Focus, it costs almost nothing and your SP regens anyway. He's pretty great at sniping opponent so shoot them at max distance (keeping him in Bright's aura), and most enemies won't get a chance to hit him.

That's what I mean by playing his strengths. I can't remember the last time I saw a non-boss enemy get more than ~40% hit on Amuro in my game, and that's without using Focus. When Psychoframe kicks in and if he's in Bright aura (Focus if not in range), grunts can't land a hit.

And really, you should stop comparing this game to older ones. It's a different game, adapt your strategies and use the new tools it gives you. Again, I haven't seen anyone else complaining about the "questionable accuracy" of enemies. In fact most people seem to agree that the game is already too easy on Standard difficulty, no need to take that to braindead level by having your pilots dodge everything by default.

User Info: manila2k1

manila2k1
4 weeks ago#158
Yup. Amuro is a sniper. He should be spamming fin funnels.

User Info: GamerJoker

GamerJoker
4 weeks ago#159
LOL, in this game, Amuro hasn't been fighting for ten years before he jumps back into the pilot's chair. It's understandable (well, to everyone except TC) if he takes some time to readjust to combat or isn't at peak performance anymore.
Gamers rise up.

VermilionX
4 weeks ago#160
GamerJoker posted...
LOL, in this game, Amuro hasn't been fighting for ten years before he jumps back into the pilot's chair. It's understandable (well, to everyone except TC) if he takes some time to readjust to combat or isn't at peak performance anymore.

cept it's not just amuro

every RR ace suffers in this game like this
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. profound sadness
  • Topic Closed