• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. So, X is universally agreed to be inferior to V and T.

User Info: SenkoHakuZero

SenkoHakuZero
1 month ago#71
G Reco was a really bad fit for X when a big part of the plot is reclaiming Earth, but they are being sent to an alternate earth they don't care about. It would of been perfect for T, fitting right in with how the plot went.

Despite Rayearth being out there, I'm unsure how well it would work. Combined with Wataru it gets stronger and likely take some of it's focus off, but just by itself not sure how well it would do.

User Info: Dragolord09

Dragolord09
1 month ago#72
SazukeEX posted...
Sarlandogo posted...
X had 90% wataru plot and 10% to the others

and that's why its bad

Wellz it was more 95% Wataru as practically every plot was forced into the lame Wataru the Mary sue plot.

The other 4% was BC and G Reco while Mazinger was 1%.

So what about shows like Ryu Knight and Iron Leaguer? Are you condemning them as well just because they share the same "flaws" that you think you see in Wataru?

User Info: superobo4ever

superobo4ever
1 month ago#73
so Nadia and Cross Ange were not in plot? :x
SRW T rider G7 Hype!

User Info: SenkoHakuZero

SenkoHakuZero
1 month ago#74
Nope. All Wataru.

User Info: SoulStealer_X2

SoulStealer_X2
1 month ago#75
Not in his dictionary more likely. I only had the hearsays, but I know that Embryo, Misurugi Empire and Exev faction & Black Noir had a fair share of screentime.

User Info: OracleGunner

OracleGunner
1 month ago#76
superobo4ever posted...

Barely there, we still do the entire attack Mitsurugi arc and s***, but Wataru is the main plot.
The Unofficial Iron Castle That Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. People who got it:6
The Official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.

User Info: TsunamiFox

TsunamiFox
1 month ago#77
OracleGunner posted...
superobo4ever posted...

Barely there, we still do the entire attack Mitsurugi arc and s***, but Wataru is the main plot.

That's probably what I like best about T. It doesn't feel like any one show is the main plot.
3DS FC: 0344-9288-2062, PSN: Blood_Wizard
Currently Playing: Hearthstone (always Hearthstone)

User Info: Storm20191

Storm20191
4 weeks ago#78
C'mon Sazuke keep on telling us the story why you hate Wataru so much.
3DS FC: 3540-3356-9415 2nd 3DS FC: 2638-0834-9119
(message deleted)

User Info: Dragolord09

Dragolord09
4 weeks ago#80
But you haven't provided any data at all to back up your claims, just your own opinion.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. So, X is universally agreed to be inferior to V and T.
  • Topic Closed