1 month ago #14
    _Val_ posted...
    It's really convenient yeah, I'll probably miss it when I move to V or X after this game since I started here.
    Just keep in mind that it doesn't account for Critical Hits, so you might get some surprise kills here and there.

Yep

Since like I said. I do a lot of kill management so many time I only hit so another pilot can get then kill and exp

This time. I know already if the enemy will survive for another to get the kill before the attack
    CFN: Zerokage me and my bike! GSX-R750 K6
    https://imgur.com/5dkx5Ah

Previous Versions
    1 month ago
    _Val_ posted...
    It's really convenient yeah, I'll probably miss it when I move to V or X after this game since I started here.
    Just keep in mind that it doesn't account for Critical Hits, so you might get some surprise kills here and there.

Yep

Since like I said. I do a lot of kill management so many time I only hit so another pilot can get then kill and exp
    1 month ago
    _Val_ posted...

Yep

This time. I know already if the enemy will survive for another to get the kill