You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. How much is enough TacP? Too much grinding edition.

User Info: Zoneseeker

Zoneseeker
1 month ago#21
BillbertGundam posted...
How many hours you spent before reaching 2 million? I played for about 2 hours and only got about 50,000 TacP.

Took me about 2 weeks. Granted I had it in the background while doing other things semi-afk with a turbo controller.

Considering that it takes nearly 3 minutes to finish an enemy turn for 860 TacP without holding R1 or Circle, that is around 17,200 TacP per hour. So a little over 117 hours which is not too bad when I only have to End Turn when I pass by my PS4. Doing it manually would be very boring and personally would rather speed run through the game without turbo.
We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.
-Vince Lombardi

Zoneseeker
1 month ago#22
No Accidentally Killing Boss Set Up
If you follow the steps below, you will place Dyma in a spot where he will not move and will be outside of range of the Crossbone Gundam X-1 Kai Kai's counterattacks. Once enough turns have past, you will be destroying 20 Tyrandos per turn netting 860 TacP per turn.

3rd Lap
All TacP Management Bonuses
Beginner Difficulty

Judau
Ace Bonus
400s all stats [999 preferred]
All skills except Support Attack, Support Defense, Enhance Attack, Supply Parts, SP Up, Maintenance Skill, Lucky Star, SP Recovery

Crossbone Gundam X-1 Kai Kai
15 all upgrades (+1 Parts) [20 preferred]
Miracle Mark, Prana Converter, Hyper Reloader

Always destroy any Tyrandos on counterattack. Letting too many live is a Game Over and any TacP acquired will be lost. Spaces are marked in the picture below where you want to place Judau and Dyma.

https://i.imgtc.ws/yxjRB8D.jpg

1. Clear Part 1

2. Place Judau on Deployment Slot 3, place Great Mightgaine, Shuttle and Tryder wherever you want.

3. Move Great Mightgaine, Shuttle and Tryder inside a warship, then move all warships to the Southwest Corner.

4. Use Miracle Mark, Boost Dash, Smash Hit, Spirit (if below 150 morale), mark the spot 4 spaces South of Dyma, move Judau there and attack Dyma with Peacock Smasher with Peacock Smasher support (Safe to kill before Ames spawns). End Turn.

5. Use as many turns as it takes you to kill Ames without moving Judau. Continue moving warships to Southwest Corner if they are not there yet. Ensure you do not shoot down Dyma from this point forward.

6. Use Multi Action, destroy the Tyrando 9 spaces West of Dyma if it spawned, move Judau 9 spaces West of Dyma. End Turn.

7. After Dyma moves 6 spaces West, move Judau 9 spaces South of Dyma. End Turn.

8. After Dyma moves 6 spaces South, move Judau to the same spot in Step 4. End Turn.

9. End Turn over and over again. Save occasionally.

10. Repeat #9 until you have your desired amount of TacP then kill Dyma to transfer your TacP to your next Lap.
-Vince Lombardi
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: alphaFanel

alphaFanel
1 month ago#23
@Zoneseeker

How much health does each Tyranado have?

You mentioned Beginner Difficulty specifically. Is this doable in Normal Difficulty?
Switch FC: SW-2840-4419-0026
3DS FC: 1564-2353-6900

Zoneseeker
1 month ago#24
alphaFanel posted...
@Zoneseeker

How much health does each Tyranado have?

You mentioned Beginner Difficulty specifically. Is this doable in Normal Difficulty?

On Beginner, each Tyrando has 15,000 HP. While it is possible to do it on higher difficulties, I prefer Beginner when doing TacP laps because you get bonus TacP on map clears and require lower stats to one shot the enemies.

Also did a few "stability" tests and turns out 1.03 is less stable than 1.02, at least in regards to the TacP farm. In 1.02, if the enemies spawn and refuse to counterattack, you could reset and reload the file and continue the farm (till 47,461 kills). In 1.03, if the enemies refuse to counterattack and you reload your Continue Save, the enemies and your warships despawn when you reload the file. It even occurs if you load your Continue Save multiple turns BEFORE the enemies act up making it less "stable" than the previous patch.

https://i.imgtc.ws/VS06ugq.jpg

Basically, I can consistently get the game to break at 85 turns in a single sitting before the game decides to break your Continue Save. To prevent that from happening, keep grinding runs to about 70 turns in a row at a time before you save and soft reset your game. As long as you save and soft reset every 70 turns, the game will not corrupt your Continue Save forcing a load from a Intermission Save and wasting all the time and TacP acquired. Currently up to Turn 357 and 317,643 TacP at the time of this post.
-Vince Lombardi
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: alphaFanel

alphaFanel
1 month ago#25
@Zoneseeker

Thanks for the guide. I was able to successfully replicate the placements and am farming in Normal Mode.
Switch FC: SW-2840-4419-0026
3DS FC: 1564-2353-6900
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. How much is enough TacP? Too much grinding edition.