You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. How much is enough TacP? Too much grinding edition.

User Info: Cashino0

Cashino0
3 weeks ago#11
TsunamiFox posted...
No, I mean why farm that much

Strip mining a game in terms of things to do.
Like beating Rank EX Deviants in Monster Hunter XX solo.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: TsunamiFox

TsunamiFox
3 weeks ago#12
Cashino0 posted...
TsunamiFox posted...
No, I mean why farm that much

Strip mining a game in terms of things to do.
Like beating Rank EX Deviants in Monster Hunter XX solo.

Okay, but there are easier ways to do that then spending dozens of hours in the final map.
3DS FC: 0344-9288-2062, PSN: Blood_Wizard
Currently Playing: Hearthstone (always Hearthstone)

User Info: Zoneseeker

Zoneseeker
3 weeks ago#13
Had a turbo controller so just had to press a couple of buttons to end turn every 3 minutes. Was going to stop at 500k but then went to a million. When I got to 2 million I wanted to see when overflow would break it which was not long after.

Also 2 million is no where near enough TacP to max everything. I have a bad habit in every SRW to get enough PP or TacP to max every pilot. On AP, had about 43 runs before I gave up on that endeavor.
We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.
-Vince Lombardi

User Info: Cashino0

Cashino0
3 weeks ago#14
TsunamiFox posted...
Okay, but there are easier ways to do that then spending dozens of hours in the final map.

Care to explain a better way to farm TacP than infinite reinforcements?
Because you don't seem like the type to have good, in-depth knowledge of farming...
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: SilverCrono

SilverCrono
3 weeks ago#15
Zoneseeker posted...

Also 2 million is no where near enough TacP to max everything. I have a bad habit in every SRW to get enough PP or TacP to max every pilot. On AP, had about 43 runs before I gave up on that endeavor.

Christ...

I respect gamers like you, but I dont understand you.
9 9 9

User Info: DragoonBust

DragoonBust
3 weeks ago#16
I would also like to know the set up, step by step. Like where your other units are or if you have any more deployed. How do you clear map initially before getting into this loop?
Friend Code : 5472-7432-9497

Zoneseeker
3 weeks ago#17
If you are planning on paying attention the entire time, Judau in Hi-Nu or Harlock. 400s, skills, 15 upgrades, Beginner difficulty and Tac Bonuses. Parts Prana Converter, Hyper Generator, with S-Adapter for Hi-Nu or Dynamic Armor for Arcadia. Rush to the spot in the set up spot above and move everything else to the back corners away from the enemy. Only use one unit or Dyma becomes unpredictable.

Need to get to that point again to make new pics for the steps for the semi afk method but Judau in X-1 (not Full Cloth) and lure Dyma to the spot in the set up pic above. Prana Converter, Hyper Reloader, Miracle Mark. Can’t use Harlock since he has too much range (need max range of 6 before Range Burst) for semi afk with accidental boss kills. Hyaku Shiki works too, especially with 999 and 20 upgrades. Might even be able to farm longer with the stability fixes of 1.03.
-Vince Lombardi
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: DragoonBust

DragoonBust
3 weeks ago#18
I just tried this, got most of it working. But how did you heal every turn when the map attacks all your units?
Friend Code : 5472-7432-9497

Zoneseeker
3 weeks ago#19
DragoonBust posted...
I just tried this, got most of it working. But how did you heal every turn when the map attacks all your units?

Repair Boost. The MAP before the enemy turn will never kill any of your units.
-Vince Lombardi

User Info: BillbertGundam

BillbertGundam
3 weeks ago#20
How many hours you spent before reaching 2 million? I played for about 2 hours and only got about 50,000 TacP.
Sophitia confirmed for SCVI!!
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. How much is enough TacP? Too much grinding edition.