• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Is the ZZ Full Armor Bugged?

User Info: Nidtendofreak

Nidtendofreak
2 months ago#1
When I was trying to see what exactly the bonus to armour was with the ZZ Full Armor vs Regular ZZ I came across something weird.

Without the Full Armor the ZZ has 7200 HP and 2010 Armor with its current level of upgrades. If I apply the Full Armor the ZZ goes up to 7400 HP but drops to 1650 Armor. Its not something only showing up on the Option Parts screen either, if I apply the Full Armor the armor stat still says 1650 in the customization screen.

You can see what I mean here: https://imgur.com/ds8P5hO in the picture the Full Armor is currently equipped and its showing how the stats change if you switch to regular ZZ.

It kinda looks like to me like they may have screwed up which value drops for mobility vs armor. Either that or its a visual bug and the armor value actually goes up by 360 instead of dropping by that much.
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.

User Info: Knux19

Knux19
2 months ago#2
That's weird. I know the FA Unicorn received no bonus to it's Armor (was the same as regular Unicorn) in V, but reducing it on FA ZZ would make far less sense.
Pants are not a "group activity"

User Info: salvadorfranz

salvadorfranz
2 months ago#3
No it's always been like that. Full Armor has always been incorrectly labeled since it's meant to be "Full Armament" though why it keeps saying Full Armor is a story we'll never know (other than Engrish). It does reduce armor but the thing is meant to give you two life bars. Hell, it used to reduce evasion too back then.
http://www.youtube.com/rvlast
^My channel. Please visit and all that jazz. Also if you like, go subscribe to it.

User Info: NovaSaber

NovaSaber
2 months ago#4
It was the same in both V and X.

If FA ZZ's HP is reduced to zero it turns into regular ZZ at full HP, so presumably the armor stat being lower is because it's the durability of just the FA parts.
http://novasaber.wordpress.com/

User Info: Nidtendofreak

Nidtendofreak
2 months ago#5
salvadorfranz posted...
No it's always been like that. Full Armor has always been incorrectly labeled since it's meant to be "Full Armament" though why it keeps saying Full Armor is a story we'll never know (other than Engrish). It does reduce armor but the thing is meant to give you two life bars. Hell, it used to reduce evasion too back then.

Funny enough, the convo when you get it still mentions reduce mobility. But that clears things up a bit. Weird to be sure. Very much unlike in SRW:AP where having it equipped improves almost all of your stats by a little bit including armour.
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
(message deleted)

User Info: Village Idiot

Village Idiot
2 months ago#7
Yes, it was like that in V and X as well.

ZZ restores to full HP/EN when Full Armor is destroyed. You're meant to just spam Hi-Mega Cannon until EN depletion then purge it for full EN and do it all over again.

Similar to Black Sarena Hi-Mobility in SRW R.
PSN - Zaphikl
Now Playing - Mana Khemia~Student Alliance, Project Diva F, Tales of Xillia, Spelunky, Teleglitch

User Info: Mana Naito

Mana Naito
2 months ago#8
Nidtendofreak posted...
salvadorfranz posted...

Funny enough, the convo when you get it still mentions reduce mobility. But that clears things up a bit. Weird to be sure. Very much unlike in SRW:AP where having it equipped improves almost all of your stats by a little bit including armour.

By mobility they mean movement range.
[SPEED UP] - [MISSILE] - [DOUBLE] - [LASER] - [OPTION] - [?] - [!]
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Is the ZZ Full Armor Bugged?
  • Topic Archived