You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Does ZZ ever get Full Armor upgrade (spoilers?)

User Info: Romaji

Romaji
1 month ago#1
I'm at scenario 46, don't have it yet.
Generic Signature

User Info: KaelAltreul

KaelAltreul
1 month ago#2
I think it appears in 47.

User Info: SenkoHakuZero

SenkoHakuZero
1 month ago#3
Yeah, it's quite late as most extra UC stuff is.

User Info: Shuu_Shirakawa

Shuu_Shirakawa
1 month ago#4
You get it by stage 47, but it's kinda weird, because it changes a bit its stats (logical) but I felt like it didn't add any weapon like it was in previous games. Don't know if it's a bug. I'm playing on digital japanese version.

User Info: LynxAmali

LynxAmali
1 month ago#5
Shuu_Shirakawa posted...
You get it by stage 47, but it's kinda weird, because it changes a bit its stats (logical) but I felt like it didn't add any weapon like it was in previous games. Don't know if it's a bug. I'm playing on digital japanese version.

The only outright new move it gets is Missile Full Volley like in V and X. All of its stats get upgraded and it gets to be a carrier unit.

User Info: Oron999

Oron999
1 month ago#6
LynxAmali posted...
Shuu_Shirakawa posted...

The only outright new move it gets is Missile Full Volley like in V and X. All of its stats get upgraded and it gets to be a carrier unit.

Nah some of its stats get worse.

The advantage is if you get shot down or purge the armor you just turn into ZZ with full hp/en
I'm so meta even this acronym is meta

User Info: Shuu_Shirakawa

Shuu_Shirakawa
1 month ago#7
Yeah I only use that part for that. It's a safety device, just like ReGuZ. If shot down, you lose only the plane part.

But I prefered in previous games, when it changed/add some weapons (even a MAP weapon).
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Does ZZ ever get Full Armor upgrade (spoilers?)