You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. With T having a very good story, For the next srw, Story or Roster?
(message deleted)

User Info: charles883

charles883
1 month ago#22
Yes Sazuke is narcissist troll who thinks that his opinion are only matter in entire world. And even insult one of the great anime classic and one of the first isekai anime!
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Storm20191

Storm20191
1 month ago#23
charles883 posted...
Yes Sazuke is narcissist troll who thinks that his opinion are only matter in entire world. And even insult one of the great anime classic and one of the first isekai anime!

Well it looks like Sazuke got warned again for the second time in the same week.
3DS FC: 3540-3356-9415 2nd 3DS FC: 2638-0834-9119

User Info: charles883

charles883
1 month ago#24
In topic , I prefer story slightly over roaster as UX shows that it become one of the best SRW story despite most of the cast are quite unknown.

Sazuke got warned, GOOOD!
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: sshelio

sshelio
1 month ago#25
Roster. An interesting story is always nice but if I don't really care about any of the people participating it kind of doesn't matter.
~Helio

User Info: starqo

starqo
1 month ago#26
charles883 posted...
In topic , I prefer story slightly over roaster as UX shows that it become one of the best SRW story despite most of the cast are quite unknown.

Actually, wouldn't UX be more of an example of roster priority?

If story was the main priority, then I would think that the cast would've had more things we'd seen more often/were expecting, just used in a unique and/or interesting way.

UX, however, was notable for having a roster that no one was expecting, with only a few entries like GSD, the Frontier movies, the 00 movie, and maybe Nova being standard. Yes, it made a great story out of its cast, but I don't think it would've have been as memorable if said cast wasn't so unique.

So I guess it depends how you look it.

User Info: Cashino0

Cashino0
1 month ago#27
starqo posted...
Yes, it made a great story out of its cast, but I don't think it would've have been as memorable if said cast wasn't so unique.

UX is an example of both. The story could have very easily been trash if improperly handled, and the only reason why things worked out was in no small part due to the writer having one of the most creative minds that SRW has seen.
Basically, it stood out for having a unique lineup, and stood out even more by making a good story and crossovers out of this lineup.

Without the roster choice, we probably would've ended up with another W, which is more along the lines of what you've mentioned with a "vanilla lineup, excellent usage."
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Davzz

Davzz
1 month ago#28
ValzacardX posted...
Novelty isn't getting money. Time to just except the "extreme recycling" and repeat of popular titles that will continue.

I thought this was about personal preference, not about what would make the most money
http://ontlogy.wordpress.com/
"Can Happiness be Achieved without Sacrifice? Can a New Era be reached without Misfortune?"

User Info: Z_Ayato

Z_Ayato
1 month ago#29
ValzacardX posted...
Can't hear you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQxC1vGgyoo

kimi no namida, saigo ni suru wake wa!

Love that song so much and honestly one of my fave parts of X was Wataru. It brought a lot of levity to the story and still had some epic moments. Honestly I enjoyed how they handled Dunbine in it too with a post plot story that felt like what a continuation could have been.
3DS FC: 1246 - 8906 - 2597
The official Michel Blanc and VF-25G of the Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen Z Hakai-hen
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. With T having a very good story, For the next srw, Story or Roster?