You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. What bits of dialogue did you like?

User Info: Irrelevant

Irrelevant
1 month ago#21
Oh I just remembered!
One scenario has the Federation around Mars going all 'just kill everyone here and cover it up!' They're humming and hawing about fighting back with I think Van and Harlock not carrying. Then Domon and George invoke a Gundam Fight to have a legal loophole in allowing them to fight back. That was awesome and clever.
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/8513/guyversfightmc1.gif
Snesman64 and I are brothers stop being surprised.

User Info: ShunWolfkin

ShunWolfkin
1 month ago#22
Akatsuki - "I'm here to evict you by the authority of having absolutely disgusting amounts of money."

Just got to say. . . that does not sound like a good guy dialogue line. Though to be fair it did come from Akatsuki. . .

@Irrelevant - That was probably my favorite of the early G Gundam encounters/introductions. Glad my favorite Gundam Fighter got a rather great scene to introduce him in this game.

User Info: Irrelevant

Irrelevant
1 month ago#23
Meryl had two recent moments I liked.

One is kinda vague since it happened a few days ago. Maybe after certain upgrade? There was a moment I think Sakurai was teasing Meryl and she was blushing and went 'ma-ma'am!' I remember it was a little teasy. Damn I can't remember exactly.

The other I do remember is the stage where the Combined Primeval shows up. Or rather afterwards Meryl is giving Mamoru cookies and he thanks her and she says to the side 'he's soooo cute!'

Speaking of adult women interacting with children it was creepy having Fasalina attack Maito. GROSS! Thank goodness I didn't send Tryder against her.
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/8513/guyversfightmc1.gif
Snesman64 and I are brothers stop being surprised.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. What bits of dialogue did you like?