You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. What bits of dialogue did you like?

User Info: LoweGearGS

LoweGearGS
4 weeks ago#11
The entire DLC where all the second-banana characters go off to prove they are just as useful as main characters.

User Info: shiro ashta

shiro ashta
4 weeks ago#12
https://i.imgtc.com/4x0XRxC.jpg

Anime ja nai? Why Judau, you don't say...
Currently playing: Monster Hunter World (PC), Yakuza Kiwami (PC)
Backlog: Valkyria Chronicles 4 (PC), Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate (Switch)
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: TsunamiFox

TsunamiFox
4 weeks ago#13
wert567890 posted...
"Oh my god, Judau you cant just tell the truth like that"

Instantly made me like Judau after hating ZZ for years

I love this game

That was a good one.
3DS FC: 0344-9288-2062, PSN: Blood_Wizard
Currently Playing: Hearthstone (always Hearthstone)

User Info: Virsago

Virsago
4 weeks ago#14
Not played Sagiri's route yet but I generally like Saizo's comments as they're so relatable.

UND Recruit: "You're not a soldier."
Saizo: "Then I'm a corporate warrior!"
PSN ID: AnotheRay
Game and coffee addict.

User Info: Irrelevant

Irrelevant
4 weeks ago#15
For 'awww!' factor I loved in the stage where Rudi offers jobs to T3 cast, stage 26 I think. When she offers Tetsuya a job he's like 'nah whatever.' But when she says he can bring his wife and child into space he immediately goes berserk and Rudi quickly apologizes.

Actually another bit I liked was how in stage 24 a bunch of people are following Tetsuya in hopes of meeting Jun and some of the women want to meet Jun since she was an inspiration to them as a female pilot when they were younger. I like that meta touch since Jun was pretty uncommon in the 70s.
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/8513/guyversfightmc1.gif
Snesman64 and I are brothers stop being surprised.

User Info: Enlino

Enlino
4 weeks ago#16
When Koji fights Joe the Ace, Joe says he never thought he'd get to fight his childhood hero.

Stuff like that, or the interactions between Ryoma/Koji/Amuro, or the way the El Dorado crew know everyone are really fun. I really like the bits where the characters from different series have a shared history or at least know about each other, it help make it feel more like a cohesive setting.

Along the same lines (lategame spoiler?) Van talking about how much he had admired and envied Domon for saving Rain was a really good use of G Gundam being post plot.

User Info: AnnihilatorSol

AnnihilatorSol
4 weeks ago#17
Zagato’s line when saying he knows he can’t win the battle against these outside warriors. But atleast will do his best to destroy the magic knights. Atleast he knows his limit, I wouldn’t dare fight gunbuster or getter with my magic knight man, not in a million years.

User Info: Nidtendofreak

Nidtendofreak
4 weeks ago#18
So far almost everything with G Gundam has been great. Its post plot G Gundam done really well with good interactions.

I also love how the older heroes are actually treated as well... older/legends. World feels more fleshed out than some of the older SRW games where everyone is meeting everyone for the first time or drops a throwaway line of "oh yeah I've heard of you before from X incident!"
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.

User Info: Shuu_Shirakawa

Shuu_Shirakawa
4 weeks ago#19
The Getter Team when they kill those two fusion bastards.
"How can you beat us?
- We will tell you. That's because... you're weaker!"

User Info: sshelio

sshelio
4 weeks ago#20
Van telling Domon how much he inspired him.
~Helio
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. What bits of dialogue did you like?