You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Honestly, Gunbuster should have been in V as should have Gurren Lagann.

User Info: Shaded_Phoenix

Shaded_Phoenix
1 month ago#21
SazukeEX posted...
takes up all the screen time for no reason, and has the entire cast blowing him as he's the holy chosen one despite being a Tween.

These two points are contradictory.

He's the holy chosen one in a show for tweens, which gives him all the screen time. Mazinger Z does the same thing! Dragonball does it, too.
Operation Latex Turtle is a go.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: charles883

charles883
1 month ago#22
Also its about time bring older Kouji in main SRW series as he always most junior compare to other trinity before Infinity!,Also shin Mazinger is overdone already and its about time to introduce Mazinger Infinity in SRW.

User Info: lembu90

lembu90
1 month ago#23
I know this one somewhat off-topic but I think Cross Ange is better in X and T rather V and X. In V it's about our heroes go on a journey from Milky Way to Large Magellanic Cloud just like in Space Battleship Yamato but Villkiss and rest of the CA mechs never leave Earth or unnamed planet where the show takes place. In T it's about our heroes defending their home planet from alien invasions which fits to CA better which they to fending off dragons into their realm and yet no CA this time. I know that nobody wants to see CA in a SRW game again but I think CA should never be included in V and wait at least another year for X.

User Info: Seraphil

Seraphil
1 month ago#24
lembu90 posted...
I know this one somewhat off-topic but I think Cross Ange is better in X and T rather V and X. In V it's about our heroes go on a journey from Milky Way to Large Magellanic Cloud just like in Space Battleship Yamato but Villkiss and rest of the CA mechs never leave Earth or unnamed planet where the show takes place. In T it's about our heroes defending their home planet from alien invasions which fits to CA better which they to fending off dragons into their realm and yet no CA this time. I know that nobody wants to see CA in a SRW game again but I think CA should never be included in V and wait at least another year for X.

Cross Ange was hardly the only series with that issue in V though; the same game had Full Metal Panic and Evangelion.

And I'd love to see Ange back, particularly in a game with Iron-Blooded Orphans because of the parallels that could be made between Norma and Human Debris.
The Sankt Kaiser wills it

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
1 month ago#25
Shaded_Phoenix posted...
SazukeEX posted...
takes up all the screen time for no reason, and has the entire cast blowing him as he's the holy chosen one despite being a Tween.

These two points are contradictory.

He's the holy chosen one in a show for tweens, which gives him all the screen time. Mazinger Z does the same thing! Dragonball does it, too.

Mazinger doesn't hog it like Wataru or have the cast lining up to blow him and praising all the stupid stuff that he does
FE:Fates - MyCastle: Birthright ~ Rare Skills
~ 12514-29694-66068-57372

User Info: Romaji

Romaji
1 month ago#26
Who doesn't want Cross Ange again? Cross Ange is awesome.
Generic Signature

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
1 month ago#27
Romaji posted...

Indeed.

Ange is a fantastic protagonist.

And the Villkiss has a very amazing design.
FE:Fates - MyCastle: Birthright ~ Rare Skills
~ 12514-29694-66068-57372

User Info: TsunamiFox

TsunamiFox
1 month ago#28
Romaji posted...

I do and don't tbh.

Cross Ange is a bad show but V and X salvaged it as best they could.

That said the music is pretty amazing and Ange when removed from the awful writing of the show can be quite entertaining in SRW.

That said, it got immediatley reused after its debut and I feel like they did everything they could with it without making it post plot.
3DS FC: 0344-9288-2062, PSN: Blood_Wizard
Currently Playing: Hearthstone (always Hearthstone)

User Info: Seraphil

Seraphil
1 month ago#29
TsunamiFox posted...
Cross Ange is a bad show

This is heresy.
The Sankt Kaiser wills it
Seraphil posted...
And I'd love to see Ange back, particularly in a game with Iron-Blooded Orphans because of the parallels that could be made between Norma and Human Debris.

I don't think the parallels would work out like you're thinking. Norma were just normal people in general that couldn't use "magic". Human Debris would be considered even lower than that. The bulk of the cast without special powers would be looked down on, IBO cast would be even lower.

Both being treated bad for being different, is the only thing in common. What did you have in mind?
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Honestly, Gunbuster should have been in V as should have Gurren Lagann.