• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Which Z3 leftover Real series do you want to see back the most?

User Info: Rutile_Starite

Rutile_Starite
2 months ago#1
Names pasted from Akurasu - Results (46 votes)
The Super Dimension Century Orguss
6.52% (3 votes)
After War Gundam X
36.96% (17 votes)
Turn A Gundam
19.57% (9 votes)
Macross 7/Dynamite 7
13.04% (6 votes)
Macross Frontier The Movie: The False Songstress/Wings of Goodbye
4.35% (2 votes)
Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet
19.57% (9 votes)
This poll is now closed.
As in, only the series that showed up in Z3 (and thus, already have assets made) but hasn't shown up in the PS4 mainline (translated) set of games.
Most of the popular Reals were already used in VXT, so this should be a bit more interesting. Macross is the elephant in the room for this one, but it's plenty more polarizing than what's on the Super side.

Super version: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/252392-super-robot-wars-t/77642429
I'd put some witty quote here, but 90% of quotes I like are due to their voice acting.

User Info: KaelAltreul

KaelAltreul
2 months ago#2
Would love to see Gundam X with plot show up. And of course even more so if they keep to how T is with no dimension hopping.

User Info: starqo

starqo
2 months ago#3
Turn A slightly beats out Gundam X for me, as I also want G Reco to return.

User Info: Baby_ragna

Baby_ragna
2 months ago#4
Gundam X. It's been a while since we get X's full story. Not to mention it has one of the best secret in SRW too, Tifa and G Bits

I really want to vote for Macross7 but it'll make the game extremely easy. Basara + Ex Order = instant win.
A man's sword isn't a thing that can be kept in his underwear, its something that should rest in a scabbard known as a girl.

User Info: Z_Ayato

Z_Ayato
2 months ago#5
Gundam x with the UC gundams supporting it would be cool. Hell if they put it as UC series from around the oyw era it would be perfect. I still want to see MSG again with its plot and x would go well with it
3DS FC: 1246 - 8906 - 2597
The official Michel Blanc and VF-25G of the Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen Z Hakai-hen

User Info: DarklightSF

DarklightSF
2 months ago#6
I voted Gargantia because I haven't played Z3 and never had a chance to use Chambers.
I wouldn't be against Turn A though.

User Info: Astrolala

Astrolala
2 months ago#7
Dai-Guard!
My FC and Friend Safari Pokemon! (Sun IGN: Kelly)
http://safaricode.com/users/Astrolala

User Info: superobo4ever

superobo4ever
2 months ago#8
Macross Frontier.. or perhaps Macross 30.. I don't mind X as long as they give us everything in it including that battleship.
SRW T rider G7 Hype!

User Info: Shuu_Shirakawa

Shuu_Shirakawa
2 months ago#9
I'd love to see Turn A Gundam again.

User Info: BassGSnewtype

BassGSnewtype
2 months ago#10
Gundam X definately
Now plant your feet, Grit your teeth and
EAT..THAT...HOOOOOOORSE!!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Which Z3 leftover Real series do you want to see back the most?
  • Topic Archived