You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Which Z3 leftover Super series do you want to see back the most?

User Info: SilverCrono

SilverCrono
1 month ago#21
Damn this is a hard poll. Didn't know Z3 was this stacked... looks like I should get around to finally finishing Saisei-hen...

Godmars has lots of nostalgia and an awesome theme, as does Diebuster, but Big O won it for me just because of how much I love its show and mech tbh.

superobo4ever posted...
gameplay wise gundam seed units would be supers. :x

No way, all the SEED units were fairly squishy in V.
9 9 9

User Info: Yipkendu

Yipkendu
1 month ago#22
Rutile_Starite posted...
Yipkendu posted...
Strictly speaking, only something with completely unexplained powers and supernatural abilities is a "Super" and that would leave out most of the cast.
And by this metric, Aura Battlers and some Newtypes (Unicorn, Zeta) would fall under that category. I prefer to categorize Supers/Reals by gameplay (defense tanks with higher damage output vs dodge tanks with more utility).

Thats how I would categorize them also. Newtypes are kinda of sciency though since the powers come from the natural evolution of humans in space. But its still a bit farfetched.
3DS Friend Code: 3153-8282-4478
Mii: Casandra

User Info: Shuu_Shirakawa

Shuu_Shirakawa
1 month ago#23
The Big O.
Roger the negociator rules.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Which Z3 leftover Super series do you want to see back the most?