You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Which Z3 leftover Super series do you want to see back the most?

User Info: superobo4ever

superobo4ever
1 month ago#11
balkj06 posted...
THE Big O and Dai-Guard are not Supers.

they are
SRW T rider G7 Hype!

User Info: Astrolala

Astrolala
1 month ago#12
superobo4ever posted...
balkj06 posted...

they are

Huh? What's super about Dai-Guard? It's one of the most "realistic" out there. It can't do anything remotely fantastic, and it needs to be disassembled just to be helicopter'd to another place.
My FC and Friend Safari Pokemon! (Sun IGN: Kelly)
http://safaricode.com/users/Astrolala

superobo4ever
1 month ago#13
it has a super robot chogokin figure
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Robot_Chogokin

its considered super no matter how bad it is in the anime. :p
SRW T rider G7 Hype!

User Info: Irrelevant

Irrelevant
1 month ago#14
I voted Godmars because in Z2 I became a fan. I prefer when you start with Mars and can upgrade to God Mars with enough morale.
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/8513/guyversfightmc1.gif
Snesman64 and I are brothers stop being surprised.

User Info: LoweGearGS

LoweGearGS
1 month ago#15
Diebuster would be great, but I need Tetsujin back.

User Info: Yipkendu

Yipkendu
1 month ago#16
I would choose Big O just because it can make for better plot. Most super robot anine is just about a random alien civilization wanting to conquer Earth for resources.

Any series that can add more interesting twists to the story is a huge plus to me.
3DS Friend Code: 3153-8282-4478
Mii: Casandra

User Info: Yipkendu

Yipkendu
1 month ago#17
Astrolala posted...
superobo4ever posted...
balkj06 posted...

they are

Huh? What's super about Dai-Guard? It's one of the most "realistic" out there. It can't do anything remotely fantastic, and it needs to be disassembled just to be helicopter'd to another place.

Well, they're supers in the sense that they're tanks with big boy damage, although Dai-Guard takes a while to get there.

Functionally they are reals. But the same thing can be said about classic Mazinger and Great Mazinger, for example, because they are based on science. Strictly speaking, only something with completely unexplained powers and supernatural abilities is a "Super" and that would leave out most of the cast.

Strictly speaking, only Godmars (barely) and Aquarion are the only supers of this list.
3DS Friend Code: 3153-8282-4478
Mii: Casandra

User Info: revan193

revan193
1 month ago#18
I would love to see Crowe Brust and the Brasta back in a new Super Robot Wars game...

User Info: Rutile_Starite

Rutile_Starite
1 month ago#19
Yipkendu posted...
Strictly speaking, only something with completely unexplained powers and supernatural abilities is a "Super" and that would leave out most of the cast.
And by this metric, Aura Battlers and some Newtypes (Unicorn, Zeta) would fall under that category. I prefer to categorize Supers/Reals by gameplay (defense tanks with higher damage output vs dodge tanks with more utility).
I'd put some witty quote here, but 90% of quotes I like are due to their voice acting.

superobo4ever
1 month ago#20
gameplay wise gundam seed units would be supers. :x
SRW T rider G7 Hype!
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Which Z3 leftover Super series do you want to see back the most?