• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. What new series would you like for next mainline game?

User Info: DarklightSF

DarklightSF
2 months ago#1
What new series would you like for next mainline game? - Results (45 votes)
Vandread
26.67% (12 votes)
Id-0
0% (0 votes)
Astroboy
2.22% (1 vote)
Nobunaga the Fool
4.44% (2 votes)
Valvrave
22.22% (10 votes)
Jushinki Pandora
0% (0 votes)
Kuro Mukuro
2.22% (1 vote)
Knights of Sidonia
2.22% (1 vote)
Macross Delta
13.33% (6 votes)
Other
26.67% (12 votes)
This poll is now closed.
The above series are my personal interests. Mostly series I intend to watch (only seen 1, 2 and some versions of 3), listed in no particular order.
I'm ignoring Cross Omega/DD as I can't/won't be able to play it.

Feel free to comment your choice, especially if you choose Other.

I'm not voting for obvious reasons.

User Info: starqo

starqo
2 months ago#2
The next mainline game? That's a tough one...

I ended up voting for Valvrave, as I still think it was quite the waste to have it debut in a phone game, even if DD is closer to a regular SRW than X-Omega. I wouldn't even be as upset if DD had included "pre-attack lines" (unique and otherwise) and series music.

Although I'm not sure about the very next mainline game, Nobunaga the Fool would be another interesting choice. Really, I think an entry with reincarnation as a theme would be kind of cool.

Also, for "Other," Majestic Prince and its movie should get in. But really, the entry I'd want to get into the next mainline SRW is Fafner Exodus, though I'm not sure which allied units would be safe to cut (there's at least 10), because the PS4 games do tend to do that.

P.S. I myself didn't care for Iron-Blooded Orphans, but I do think that it debuting in DD was a bit of a waste.

User Info: DarklightSF

DarklightSF
2 months ago#3
Shame on me I forgot to mention IBO.
I'd like to see Lelouch of the Resurrection also but I guess it won't be introduced in SRW before 2022.
On another note, I keep seeing Majestic Prince mentioned but never seen the show myself.

User Info: BillbertGundam

BillbertGundam
2 months ago#4
Either Vandread or B'tX.
Sophitia confirmed for SCVI!!

User Info: charles883

charles883
2 months ago#5
Macross delta
Vandread
Galaxy Angel game version
Sakura Wars

User Info: Romaji

Romaji
2 months ago#6
Gridman
Captain Tylor (ship)

Galaxy Angel is mech?
Generic Signature

charles883
2 months ago#7
Galaxy angel is bit like Sakura wars. They mainly use battleship and fighter with special power call angel frame. Dont misunderstood with anime version as its just parody comedy of game version.

User Info: Davzz

Davzz
2 months ago#8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIha1475Iag

Galaxy Angels is Battleship + Space Fighters and if we're gonna have Cowboy Bebop anyway, well, at least these guys fought stuff in the space often *cough*
http://ontlogy.wordpress.com/
"Can Happiness be Achieved without Sacrifice? Can a New Era be reached without Misfortune?"

charles883
2 months ago#9
Its has great story and a lot of space battl. Since X-Omega already include anime version, might as well include game version.

User Info: lembu90

lembu90
2 months ago#10
Honestly I want Aldnoah.Zero because it had good mecha designs but the show bombed, barely noticeable in Japan and rest of the world. Vandread is a better and more realistic choice.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. What new series would you like for next mainline game?
  • Topic Archived