You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Finally got the plat

User Info: Knux19

Knux19
1 month ago#21
Cashino0 posted...
And just finished my own first clear.
40 million funds and 122k TacP
I essentially cleared the last stage without any parts due to selling everything off for more TacP excluding the 5 that I intended to carry over, netting me an extra 17k TacP.

I'm going to put this out there, because everybody should know it: after importing your items of choice to carry over into a new game, everything you don't import is immediately sold and converted to TacP. There's no need to put yourself at a disadvantage by selling everything off before the final stage.
Pants are not a "group activity"

User Info: Cashino0

Cashino0
1 month ago#22
Knux19 posted...
I'm going to put this out there, because everybody should know it: after importing your items of choice to carry over into a new game, everything you don't import is immediately sold and converted to TacP. There's no need to put yourself at a disadvantage by selling everything off before the final stage.

Huh? So they changed it.

Though, one method for squeezing just a little more TacP is to buy stuff from the shop and then immediately selling them.

User Info: TsunamiFox

TsunamiFox
1 month ago#23
Knux19 posted...
Cashino0 posted...
I essentially cleared the last stage without any parts due to selling everything off for more TacP excluding the 5 that I intended to carry over, netting me an extra 17k TacP.

You can also sell them from the clear screen intermission.
3DS FC: 0344-9288-2062, PSN: Blood_Wizard
Currently Playing: Hearthstone (always Hearthstone)

Knux19
1 month ago#24
TsunamiFox posted...
Knux19 posted...
Cashino0 posted...

You can also sell them from the clear screen intermission.

I could've sworn that option was locked off. Is there a quick way to access the shop from another menu?

User Info: Cashino0

Cashino0
1 month ago#25
Knux19 posted...
I could've sworn that option was locked off.

You'd be correct; just checked and sure enough it is.

User Info: Shuu_Shirakawa

Shuu_Shirakawa
1 month ago#26
Finished right now, on IF route.
Final stage was pretty easy. The only real threat is that game over if enemy units are more than 30, but just kill them while counter attacking with damage seishins and you're safe.

User Info: prince2phore

prince2phore
1 month ago#27
just cleared as well, IF route on hard on first playthrough, rarely any stage in late game including last ones took more than 2 turns.
Gunbuster and Arcadia are too OP wtih ExC they can clear the whole map in one turn :p

stll the last twists were indeed fun and very last stage but the 30 limits just made me think we found an infinite farming stage :D
I'll do that on my second playthrough needed for the last 2 trophies I couldn't get in the first one...

Knux19
1 month ago#28
prince2phore posted...
just cleared as well, IF route on hard on first playthrough, rarely any stage in late game including last ones took more than 2 turns.
Gunbuster and Arcadia are too OP wtih ExC they can clear the whole map in one turn :p

stll the last twists were indeed fun and very last stage but the 30 limits just made me think we found an infinite farming stage :D
I'll do that on my second playthrough needed for the last 2 trophies I couldn't get in the first one...

Two turns? Hoof! And I thought I was moving at a brisk pace. How'd your final count pan out? I came in at 269 and I know I could've saved some time on a couple of stages.

User Info: Zoneseeker

Zoneseeker
1 month ago#29
Knux19 posted...
Cashino0 posted...

Just tested this, doing the last mission on normal route only killing the bosses and a minimal amount of MP Tyranados has me start a new run with 114,115 TacP. Selling nearly everything has a new run start with 159,691 TacP. So just like V and X, if you want to maximize TacP for future runs you have to sell the parts you do not plan on keeping.

TLDR: You get ~45k TacP for your next run if you buy all the parts and sell them before beating the last mission.
We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.
-Vince Lombardi

Knux19
1 month ago#30
Interesting. That's a pretty cool find in relation to the sell value of items. Take a convenience penalty or tough out the last stage for a bigger payoff.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Finally got the plat