You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Finally got the plat

User Info: Cashino0

Cashino0
1 month ago#11
Baby_ragna posted...
Lol, you should know by now that most late game bosses will fully heal their HP after a certain threshold.

And that killing a boss before the full heal event will allow you to get an extra kill for loot.
INFINITY full heals at 97k HP?
You just need to dish out 100k damage in a single attack + Support. No problem.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: superobo4ever

superobo4ever
1 month ago#12
I'm playing another no everything run because I wanna beat the IF route final stage again. :D

in turn 2 I kill the hairy guy without daunt.. then I daunt the remaining boss so he doesn't map weapon my ***.. then I kill him the turn after. in order to do that I throw a bunch of units inside the battleship so they reach the bosses quick.. meanwhile the others taking down as many grunts as possible while keeping some sp.. yeah it was a pain but a thrill. :x
SRW T rider G7 Hype!
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: TsunamiFox

TsunamiFox
1 month ago#13
GranzonEx posted...
I just waited it out. There's a command that costs 20 SP so I used that. You don't have to actually save to get the trophy so you could start a mission and then use the command ASAP and it will take 6 turns. Then just reload your save.

Really? Cause when I finished the game my starting SP for the last stage was 75 and since it recovers 5 per turn it would still take 9 turns to get there which is frankly like four turns longer then any stage took me.
Guess I'll just have to wait it out when I do my second run.
3DS FC: 0344-9288-2062, PSN: Blood_Wizard
Currently Playing: Hearthstone (always Hearthstone)

User Info: JamesBR27

JamesBR27
1 month ago#14
Congrats TC. Me? I dont like strategy games, I would never platinum a single one, even with a walkthrough, thats why I dont play tactical RPGS like Valkyria Chronicles. Once again, congrats for your achievement!
PSN: Same as Above. 33 Years of Gaming Life.
I dont troll ANY board, if I have nothing to say on a board, I just don't post on it.
GranzonEx posted...
The last mission is really exhausting. Probably never going to touch this game again.

Can you tell me what units in that game you'd considered OP?

User Info: GranzonEx

GranzonEx
1 month ago#16
JamesBR27 posted...
Congrats TC. Me? I dont like strategy games, I would never platinum a single one, even with a walkthrough, thats why I dont play tactical RPGS like Valkyria Chronicles. Once again, congrats for your achievement!

It's more tedious than hard IMO! The game becomes routine once you set up a few specific units. Which brings me to the next question

GutsDemonSlayer posted...
GranzonEx posted...
The last mission is really exhausting. Probably never going to touch this game again.

Can you tell me what units in that game you'd considered OP?

I used mainly 2 units on my first run: Tyranado and God Gundam

God Gundam was given the Prana Converter and Hyper Generator and an SP regen part. Domon was given every pilot skill except Greater Ace and that healing skill right above it, and also given every bonus stat enhancer except the ones for shooting ability which were fed to Sagiri. Also relied on Amuro a fair bit, he was given the Domon treatment but ultimately he was only really used to soften bosses from afar.

On my second run I added Gunbuster and Dann of Thursday to my list of things to use. Don't use Dann of Thursday btw he's only great when counterattacking and can't boost morale with spirits. Towards the end of the second run I also relied on Mazinger Z and Getter, giving them the same treatment as Domon.

Remember this is all only possible if you get the Prana Converter and Hyper Generator ASAP. I ended up with 38k TacP on my first run and I'm pretty sure that's leaving out a few thousand because I didn't farm everything optimally.
2 line break(s), 160 characters allowed

Cashino0
1 month ago#17
GranzonEx posted...
I ended up with 38k TacP on my first run and I'm pretty sure that's leaving out a few thousand because I didn't farm everything optimally.

*boots up game*
...92k TacP by stage 53.
Even if you factor around 10k from DLC this is still around 80k...

User Info: GranzonEx

GranzonEx
1 month ago#18
you must have used Spike/Harlock/Judau for farming then
2 line break(s), 160 characters allowed

Cashino0
1 month ago#19
GranzonEx posted...
you must have used Spike/Harlock/Judau for farming then

I didn't. All three of them are sitting at about 80, 80, and 140 kills respectively.
Kills are spread between MC and various other characters, typically whichever character(s) have plot relevance in a particular stage.
(edited 1 month ago)

Cashino0
1 month ago#20
And just finished my own first clear.
40 million funds and 122k TacP
I essentially cleared the last stage without any parts due to selling everything off for more TacP excluding the 5 that I intended to carry over, netting me an extra 17k TacP.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Finally got the plat