You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Finally got the plat

User Info: GranzonEx

GranzonEx
1 month ago#1
The last mission is really exhausting. Probably never going to touch this game again.
2 line break(s), 160 characters allowed

User Info: Storm20191

Storm20191
1 month ago#2
Aw you got tired of playing it after one playthrough? What a pity.
3DS FC: 3540-3356-9415 2nd 3DS FC: 2638-0834-9119

User Info: manila2k1

manila2k1
1 month ago#3
If memory serves it takes 2 playthroughs to get a platinum. One of the trophies requires seeing both protagonists' endings. So he has to have played the game at least twice over.

User Info: The Deadpool

The Deadpool
1 month ago#4
GranzonEx posted...
The last mission is really exhausting.

It really isn’t that bad. Although Daunting last boss to 50 Morale and activating a cutscene ONE HIT LATER that causes him to fully heal and regain all his Morale was absolute dogs***...
We are living in a world today where lemonade is made from artificial flavors and furniture polish is made from real lemons.

GranzonEx
1 month ago#5
Yep, have to beat the game twice to get the plat.

The Deadpool posted...
GranzonEx posted...

It really isn’t that bad. Although Daunting last boss to 50 Morale and activating a cutscene ONE HIT LATER that causes him to fully heal and regain all his Morale was absolute dogs***...

At least the game was nice enough to refill the used SP! The standard route final boss is at least not as exhausting as the IF route...

User Info: Baby_ragna

Baby_ragna
1 month ago#6
The Deadpool posted...
GranzonEx posted...

Lol, you should know by now that most late game bosses will fully heal their HP after a certain threshold.
A man's sword isn't a thing that can be kept in his underwear, its something that should rest in a scabbard known as a girl.

User Info: The Deadpool

The Deadpool
1 month ago#7
Baby_ragna posted...
The Deadpool posted...
GranzonEx posted...

Lol, you should know by now that most late game bosses will fully heal their HP after a certain threshold.

As it happened I audibly hit myself and yelled “Idiot!” loud enough to worry my girlfriend...
We are living in a world today where lemonade is made from artificial flavors and furniture polish is made from real lemons.

User Info: TsunamiFox

TsunamiFox
1 month ago#8
Quick question. For the trophy that requires you to use a supporter command six times in one stage what was your strategy? I assume the easy way is to just sit on a stage and let the points recharge but I'm wondering if there's an easier answer.
3DS FC: 0344-9288-2062, PSN: Blood_Wizard
Currently Playing: Hearthstone (always Hearthstone)

GranzonEx
1 month ago#9
I just waited it out. There's a command that costs 20 SP so I used that. You don't have to actually save to get the trophy so you could start a mission and then use the command ASAP and it will take 6 turns. Then just reload your save.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Knux19

Knux19
1 month ago#10
Truth be told, I actually kind of like that last IF Route stage. It's not the twist we got on Voyage's final boss, but putting three different kinds of pressure on the player to get to work really does shore up the difficulty without being too ridiculous (story twist notwithstanding).

I will never forget the wall that was Gaiden Dark Brain.
Pants are not a "group activity"
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Finally got the plat