You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Favorite Ace and Custom Bonuses?

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
1 month ago#11
Judau.

His personal skill + Ace + Prana makes him the best money and tp maker in V, X, and T.
FE:Fates - MyCastle: Birthright ~ Rare Skills
~ 12514-29694-66068-57372

User Info: ShunWolfkin

ShunWolfkin
1 month ago#12
KaelAltreul posted...
I really enjoy that the custom bonus for Gundam Maxter is all attacks become counter and that ace bonus for Chibidee is all counters will crit. Makes him excellent at counter/killing enemy groups.

That is one nice combination to have by default. It is always fun to have Ace and Custom bonuses that work with each other so well.

I finally got George up(since I grabbed this mostly for the Magic Knights he is half sidelined). And man am I liking that Ace bonus. It is just so easy for him to multiattack his way across the map. All too often my limit with support attacks is that you can usually only get 1 or 2 per unit due to getting folks in range etc. Not so with George. Due to how easily he builds ExC he can easily reposition for further support attack shenanigans. Or in other words I am liking this Ace bonus just as much as I thought I would. Though I need to upgrade his support attack skill. He keeps running out of support attacks. And his custom bonus actually works pretty well for softening folks up to help others get kills. Sadly he burns through EN like no tomorrow. I can easily blow all of his 300 EN in pretty much one turn.

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
1 month ago#13
Y'all keep sleeping on Judau.
FE:Fates - MyCastle: Birthright ~ Rare Skills
~ 12514-29694-66068-57372
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Cashino0

Cashino0
1 month ago#14
SazukeEX posted...

Because not all of us want to see Judau in the Intermission screen all the time.

User Info: salvadorfranz

salvadorfranz
1 month ago#15
I use Judau but I also want to get as many characters to ace/great ace status than just one dude.
http://www.youtube.com/rvlast
^My channel. Please visit and all that jazz. Also if you like, go subscribe to it.

User Info: Knux19

Knux19
1 month ago#16
salvadorfranz posted...
I use Judau but I also want to get as many characters to ace/great ace status than just one dude.

Good thing Sub Orders are on steroids this time. I had something to the tune of 53 Aces/Great Aces by the end of the game. Back in X, I had just managed my 25th a couple of stages before the Normal/IF route split.
Pants are not a "group activity"

User Info: The Deadpool

The Deadpool
1 month ago#17
SazukeEX posted...

While him and Spike are a great source of TacP and Money respectively, neither is in particularly short supply.

Spike was my first Ace be my first Grand Ace but by that point my cash flow was high enough on its own not to matter.
We are living in a world today where lemonade is made from artificial flavors and furniture polish is made from real lemons.

User Info: ShunWolfkin

ShunWolfkin
1 month ago#18
SazukeEX posted...

Basically what the others have said. Ya I aced him because it is useful, but it is more functional than fun in my opinion. Playing with the some of the other aces just tends to be more fun. Of course it all comes down to opinion and playstyle in the end. SRW's tend to be easy enough to play your way without regards to 'optimal' play. Hence the thread. I like to hear about the fun stuff other people like to do.

User Info: bear720

bear720
6 days ago#19
The Deadpool posted...
Big Volfogg’s Ace Bonus increases his accuracy, critical and dodge by 20% when Instinct is active. It’s like a baby Seed Mode and it sounds pretty great even if I never used the unit.

Koji’s bonus EXC on sortie is quite strong in this game. He can start with 6 EXC as a Grand Ace with relative ease.

Umemaro can GIVE Morale with his supply instead of taking it away with his custom bonus... That sounds pretty sexy.

I like to stack Koji with ExC. He starts every map with 9 for me lol.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Favorite Ace and Custom Bonuses?