You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Favorite Ace and Custom Bonuses?

User Info: ShunWolfkin

ShunWolfkin
1 month ago#1
So the question here is simple. If you could pick any ace or custom bonus which ones would you pick?

Given that I like utilizing support attacks, George de Sand's ace of +2 ExC for performing a support attack sounds nifty.

As for custom bonuses, Rune God Lantis looks like it gets quite a nifty one. Decreasing an attack from 25 to 5 EN while also boosting its damage by 500 is rather significant. Burning Finger would love that treatment.

Anyways just figured I would ask what everyone's faves are and why.

User Info: NoMoneyRanger

NoMoneyRanger
1 month ago#2
Mashymre's Ace Bonus is sick, though I never use him. Watta and Umemaro's bonuses make good for TacP farming.
Bright and Jung's aces are great for morale increasing. I pretty much benched my dedicated Rousers because of them.

I also like how Angela's Ace and New Arhan's Custom bonuses make up for Angela's lackluster natural skills. Any Custom bonus that boosts more EN or gains EN Regen is gravy to me.

While it's not much, the few guys that get SKL +20 for acing make decent candidates for the Second Attack skill.
I rode the wagon before it became a band.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: superobo4ever

superobo4ever
1 month ago#3
ArcadiaGrants +1 Movement. All weapons gain +200 DMG.

sounds good..

favorite ace is Bright's ace bonus of course.. my units follow Bright for the first 2 turns.. :>
SRW T rider G7 Hype!

User Info: Knux19

Knux19
1 month ago#4
For my Ace Bonus awards...

Best Ace Bonus: Nova, for using stats to help tell the story by boosting her damage and accuracy against anybody that isn't Hikaru.

Most Improved Ace Bonus: Tobia gets this one, because I'm glad Banpresto finally acknowledged that improving the cost of Valor means little when you can't use it for over half the game (and anything that boosts movement is automatically good).

Most Worthless Ace Bonus: Lyle, Captain of the Rewloola from Char's Counterattack. His bonus boosts the effect of Commander. This sounds good on paper, but when I was playing the Independent route, I took a moment to notice that nobody on the entire map, not even Char nor Lyle, had the skill in question.
Pants are not a "group activity"
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: The Deadpool

The Deadpool
1 month ago#5
Big Volfogg’s Ace Bonus increases his accuracy, critical and dodge by 20% when Instinct is active. It’s like a baby Seed Mode and it sounds pretty great even if I never used the unit.

Koji’s bonus EXC on sortie is quite strong in this game. He can start with 6 EXC as a Grand Ace with relative ease.

Umemaro can GIVE Morale with his supply instead of taking it away with his custom bonus... That sounds pretty sexy.
We are living in a world today where lemonade is made from artificial flavors and furniture polish is made from real lemons.

User Info: salvadorfranz

salvadorfranz
1 month ago#6
Fave ace bonuses:
Ryoma = 1.3x damage at 170 morale
Van = 1.4x damage at 170 morale on counterattack
Kouji = ExC +3 on deploy; +5 morale whenever he participates fights
Kakikouji = Free Ikue Snack whenever stage ends
Harlock = 1.3x damage whenever he activates Pirate Strategy/Bravery/Tadashi supporter
Elle = Rouse costs 30 SP
Lantis = 1.2x damage on deployment; +25% Max SP

Fave custom bonuses:
Rune God Lantis = -20 EN and +500 on his finisher
http://www.youtube.com/rvlast
^My channel. Please visit and all that jazz. Also if you like, go subscribe to it.

User Info: The Deadpool

The Deadpool
1 month ago#7
salvadorfranz posted...
Elle = Rouse costs 30 SP

I was thinking about this but I found myself never using Rouse this game...
We are living in a world today where lemonade is made from artificial flavors and furniture polish is made from real lemons.

User Info: shiro ashta

shiro ashta
1 month ago#8
The Deadpool posted...
salvadorfranz posted...
Elle = Rouse costs 30 SP

I was thinking about this but I found myself never using Rouse this game...

I've used it probably only 2-3 times. And it was only in instances where it could have been avoided if I wasn't so lazy or careless in my spirit usage.
Currently playing: Monster Hunter World (PC), Yakuza Kiwami (PC)
Backlog: Valkyria Chronicles 4 (PC), Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate (Switch)

User Info: KaelAltreul

KaelAltreul
1 month ago#9
I really enjoy that the custom bonus for Gundam Maxter is all attacks become counter and that ace bonus for Chibidee is all counters will crit. Makes him excellent at counter/killing enemy groups.

User Info: Ultori

Ultori
1 month ago#10
Ru Shako's

Increases 20% DMG dealt for Support Attack, decreases 20% DMG taken for Support Defend

It works so well with his 10 SP Wall and natural Support Defense and Guard lvl 3. Slap and barrier part on him and I don't have to worry about bosses single in on some fragile units in expert/no upgrade run. Ru will protect them all.
Who am I? Ladies, I'm your worst nightmare. A pumpkin with guns.
- Mervyn Pumpkinhead
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Favorite Ace and Custom Bonuses?