You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Mazinger Zero and Mazin Emperor G were mistakes
(message deleted)

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
1 month ago#72
So you admit that you're just trolling and know nothing on the subject.

Not everyone is blind to reality like you.
FE:Fates - MyCastle: Birthright ~ Rare Skills
~ 12514-29694-66068-57372

User Info: KaelAltreul

KaelAltreul
1 month ago#73
SazukeEX posted...

The irony is real.

User Info: TsunamiFox

TsunamiFox
1 month ago#74
KaelAltreul posted...
SazukeEX posted...

The irony is real.
3DS FC: 0344-9288-2062, PSN: Blood_Wizard
Currently Playing: Hearthstone (always Hearthstone)
(message deleted)

User Info: Oron999

Oron999
1 month ago#76
Sazuke, if you're so right all the time, why doesn't anyone on here ever agree with you?
I'm so meta even this acronym is meta

User Info: Rutile_Starite

Rutile_Starite
1 month ago#77
Oron999 posted...
Sazuke, if you're so right all the time, why doesn't anyone on here ever agree with you?
Because he's super well-regarded everywhere else in the multiverse, this site is just stuck in a pocket dimension where the .0000001% of all of humanity that disagrees with Sazuke is funneled into when connecting to the internet, allowing him to engage with our feeble minds without having to search the far reaches of space.

As much as I like the Kaisers (Zero I can take or leave, it's a bit too overkill for my tastes), I was really itching for a new take on the standard Mazinger Z (they weren't gonna reanimate Z3's Shin Z anytime soon), and considering Infinity still has untapped potential (Boss and maybe a squad attack for Ichinana), I'd love to see it stick around. Also, Koji shares his voice with Shikamaru, which is strangely amusing.
I'd put some witty quote here, but 90% of quotes I like are due to their voice acting.

User Info: KaelAltreul

KaelAltreul
1 month ago#78
Rutile_Starite posted...
Oron999 posted...
Because he's super well-regarded everywhere else in the multiverse, this site is just stuck in a pocket dimension where the .0000001% of all of humanity that disagrees with Sazuke is funneled into when connecting to the internet, allowing him to engage with our feeble minds without having to search the far reaches of space.

As much as I like the Kaisers (Zero I can take or leave, it's a bit too overkill for my tastes), I was really itching for a new take on the standard Mazinger Z (they weren't gonna reanimate Z3's Shin Z anytime soon), and considering Infinity still has untapped potential (Boss and maybe a squad attack for Ichinana), I'd love to see it stick around. Also, Koji shares his voice with Shikamaru, which is strangely amusing.

I eagerly await that Lightning Sword Combo attack from Finale of movie.
(message deleted)

User Info: Yipkendu

Yipkendu
1 month ago#80
Rutile_Starite posted...
Oron999 posted...

I agree Zero is just TOO much. Too edgy, too flashy, too overkill. Sure, I love the way its animated but if they put that same effort in coming up with creative ways to animate attacks for classic Mazinger and Great, they can look just as good in a game.

I think the only "mistake" is that some fans are going to feel spoiled and going back to more vanilla mechs won't feel as good. But they can do some cool things with the engine, and Infinity if they put their mind to it.
3DS Friend Code: 3153-8282-4478
Mii: Casandra
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Mazinger Zero and Mazin Emperor G were mistakes