You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Mazinger Zero and Mazin Emperor G were mistakes

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
1 month ago#61
Only my opinion is supported by far more. Yours is a severe minority.

Sit a person down to watch Zero and then Inifinity Z, Great and Infinity and 100% will tell you that Zero is better
FE:Fates - MyCastle: Birthright ~ Rare Skills
~ 12514-29694-66068-57372

User Info: Cashino0

Cashino0
1 month ago#62
SazukeEX posted...
You cannot read Japanese.

貴様の方は読めるかね?これは読めると言ってみやがれ。
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: TsunamiFox

TsunamiFox
1 month ago#63
SazukeEX posted...

Our opinions are equally supported because both are completely subjective. More people allegedly agreeing with you does not make you more correct.
3DS FC: 0344-9288-2062, PSN: Blood_Wizard
Currently Playing: Hearthstone (always Hearthstone)

User Info: SuperCy

SuperCy
1 month ago#64
@SazukeEX
I was talking about the movie you idiot.

You're saying that they shouldn't have switched over to the Infinty versions (even though it's much more relevent right know), because they are less powerful and flashy than the Shin Mazinger versions.

Wich is nonsnese becases Great's fight in the opening alone has more impressive stuff than the entiraty of the Shin Mazinger anime. Z proves to be eaquly impressive in it's fight scene.

Sayin that SRW T dosn't propperly capture the action of Infinity is fine, but saying Infinity itself had unimpressive showings for the Mazinger's is complete crap.
(message deleted)

SazukeEX
1 month ago#66
Storm20191 posted...
SazukeEX posted...

And who is that supports your so called opinion. Quite honestly no one takes you seriously Sazuke because you're a joke. A clown who people laughs at. Because in your own mind your opinion counts and no one elses. Please make a fool of yourself more so we can all laugh at you.

Guess you cannot read Japanese. If you could you would know that many of them weren't happy at the downgrade from Zero, Kaiser, and Emperor.

As for a joke, that would be you as only a joke would believe Infinity Z, Great and Infinity have anywhere close the animation and power quality of Zero and Emperor
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: ValzacardX

ValzacardX
1 month ago#67
I mean who cares? That's like me throwing a fit if I only wanted the flashiest Gundam series(Uincorn, 00, and G) because they make all the rest look tame.

Not every unit needs to erase a continent by just looking it's way.

Why are you expecting or would you want the originals to be on Kaiser and above levels anyway? Defeats the point of upgrading.
GT:Kahlilx77 PSN:CBE_Rookie
Currently extremely hyped for Anthem(Day 1 buy) and everything from the Nintendo Direct(except Mario titles).

SazukeEX
1 month ago#68
ValzacardX posted...
I mean who cares? That's like me throwing a fit if I only wanted the flashiest Gundam series(Uincorn, 00, and G) because they make all the rest look tame.

Not every unit needs to erase a continent by just looking it's way.

Why are you expecting or would you want the originals to be on Kaiser and above levels anyway? Defeats the point of upgrading.

I expected the Mazingers to maintain quality.

It didn't in T.

Nothing from Infinity in T comes close to a single attack from Zero in V.

Furthermore Infinity has no upgrades so Z and Great should have been far better than they were. Instead they are inferior to Shin Z.
(edited 1 month ago)

SazukeEX
1 month ago#69
Cashino0 posted...
SazukeEX posted...
You cannot read Japanese.

貴様の方は読めるかね?これは読めると言ってみやがれ。

Nice copy and paste.

User Info: Cashino0

Cashino0
1 month ago#70
SazukeEX posted...
Nice copy and paste.

So, since you can read it, you mind telling us what I wrote down and its implications? I can give a full analysis of all the grammar that was used in that sentence, but you first.
Searching google for that exact text yields exactly one result. Had I copy-pasted it, I should've gotten hits from stuff like 2ch or blogs (after all, I did copy and paste it, didn't I?)
(edited 1 month ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Mazinger Zero and Mazin Emperor G were mistakes