You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. TacP Management for Level 6

User Info: wind79

wind79
3 weeks ago#1
I am having a hard time making a decision, what did you choose?
SP Plus SP +20
ExC Plus ExC +1
Morale Plus Morale +10

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
3 weeks ago#2
+10 Moral, easy.
FE:Fates - MyCastle: Birthright ~ Rare Skills
~ 12514-29694-66068-57372

User Info: kazuma8888

kazuma8888
3 weeks ago#3
wind79 posted...
I am having a hard time making a decision, what did you choose?
SP Plus SP +20
ExC Plus ExC +1
Morale Plus Morale +10

morale
FC 5343-8354-9884
pokemon x IGN:Lyz pokemon y IGN:Megami

User Info: Nidtendofreak

Nidtendofreak
3 weeks ago#4
I'm not there yet, but morale for sure. With SP regenerating having a higher amount isn't as necessary as in older SRWs (though personally I went with the higher regen over 2 morale a turn earlier on).

The extra 10 Morale out of the gate means all of your units have an advantage in battle over your enemies, unlocked at least mid tier attacks immediately, and then units like Domon become absolutely insane: if you have his custom upgrade as well as ace status/the right parts on him he's starting the battle at 130 Will. Which means any skills you put on him that trigger at 130 are also triggered.
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.

User Info: Astrolala

Astrolala
3 weeks ago#5
Morale's probably the best, but I'm sometimes wishing I picked ExC. I miss slingshotting units to the other side of the map on turn 1, like I did in the last two games.

ExC Plus + ExC Bonus + ExC Burst sounds like it would be amazing. Starting maps at 6 ExC....
My FC and Friend Safari Pokemon! (Sun IGN: Kelly)
http://safaricode.com/users/Astrolala
(message deleted)

User Info: wind79

wind79
3 weeks ago#7
Astrolala posted...
Morale's probably the best, but I'm sometimes wishing I picked ExC. I miss slingshotting units to the other side of the map on turn 1, like I did in the last two games.

ExC Plus + ExC Bonus + ExC Burst sounds like it would be amazing. Starting maps at 6 ExC....

Yeah, this combo is the exact reason why I am undecided...
Its also easier getting parts for Morale than ExC.
I chose ExC Burst for level 4 and its been working out great.
Having 6 ExC from start for all my great ace pilots seems godly...
On the other hand, I will probably leave the kills to the other non-aced pilots by then...

User Info: TampaBray

TampaBray
3 weeks ago#8
I went morale no hesitation

User Info: AnnihilatorSol

AnnihilatorSol
3 weeks ago#9
For me as a min maxer on full upgrade runs, morale is the worst investment, on X I only fielded 3 main units and the rest support and it was enough to beat the final boss the turn it spawns. So having more sp for my support is probably the best bet.

Then again Exc 6 at the start is huge so I'm super torn myself. But for sure I won't be getting that morale boost.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. TacP Management for Level 6