You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. How useful or strong are the Rayearth pilots ?

User Info: elrond11

elrond11
4 weeks ago#1
Pure tactical perspective ? Umi, Hikaru, Fuu ? Captain Eagle and Geo Metro ? How do they fare against enemies ? Are they resources heavy ? If we let's say choose Umi and Hikaru what are their combos ?

User Info: Davzz

Davzz
4 weeks ago#2
... you made a bunch of Rayearth topics and didn't even play the game to find out yourself?
http://ontlogy.wordpress.com/
"Can Happiness be Achieved without Sacrifice? Can a New Era be reached without Misfortune?"

User Info: Sans Pants

Sans Pants
4 weeks ago#3
NSX is good, but needs Hit&Run on whoever you're using as the main pilot. Fuu and Umi are alright, but they at least learn Love and have good spirits otherwise. Hikaru's good, though. Lantis' custom bonus gives his finisher such a large EN cost reduction it turns into an H&R spam attack. He also has a subpilot with supporty spirits. Good times overall tbh.
Scarlet sky is falling down, bury me six feet under.

User Info: elrond11

elrond11
4 weeks ago#4
Davzz posted...
... you made a bunch of Rayearth topics and didn't even play the game to find out yourself?

A very informative post. Get lost.

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
4 weeks ago#5
The only one worth investing in is the main heroine.
FE:Fates - MyCastle: Birthright ~ Rare Skills
~ 12514-29694-66068-57372

User Info: hashishtemasu

hashishtemasu
4 weeks ago#6
I kept fielding Umi and Fuu for their support spirits. I mostly kept Eagle on the NSX, which also is a nice sniper unit like Lantis.

Lantis' custom bonus makes it almost impossible to run out of EN. I had him support attacking with other snipers, or sending him into the fray, counter attacking.

User Info: superobo4ever

superobo4ever
4 weeks ago#7
Davzz posted...

he will buy the game if Umi was good. :x
SRW T rider G7 Hype!

User Info: kazuma8888

kazuma8888
4 weeks ago#8
i've been using them every stage since i got them..
FC 5343-8354-9884
pokemon x IGN:Lyz pokemon y IGN:Megami

User Info: Raven236

Raven236
4 weeks ago#9
They can be tanky but I personally prefer winddam due to its magic spell use.
PSN ID: Raven236 / N3DS FC: 1590-4697-4287
SSFIV Main: Sakura
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. How useful or strong are the Rayearth pilots ?