• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Storm20191

Storm20191
4 weeks ago#11
SazukeEX posted...
Too bad it isn't anywhere near as useful as Cybuster.

There fixed.
3DS FC: 3540-3356-9415 2nd 3DS FC: 2638-0834-9119

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
4 weeks ago#12
Cybaster as per X.
FE:Fates - MyCastle: Birthright ~ Rare Skills
~ 12514-29694-66068-57372

User Info: Storm20191

Storm20191
3 weeks ago#13
SazukeEX posted...
Cybuster as per X.

Once again fixed.
3DS FC: 3540-3356-9415 2nd 3DS FC: 2638-0834-9119

User Info: Shuu_Shirakawa

Shuu_Shirakawa
3 weeks ago#14
Village Idiot posted...
I don't believe the player Gespenst in SRW4 has Slash Ripper, only Gilliam's version does.

Unless they changed it in SRWF. I haven't played SRW F in too long to remember.

Slash Ripper was exclusive to Gespenst Mk-II, in SRW 4 and F.
Best weapon for Gespenst was Neutron Beam (real version) or Smash Beam (super version).

User Info: KaelAltreul

KaelAltreul
3 weeks ago#15
I feel like odd man out for genuinely enjoying Gespenst in T. Love the animations, solid stats, and most of all Repair/Resupply is absolutely welcomed.

User Info: Yipkendu

Yipkendu
3 weeks ago#16
Storm20191 posted...
wind79 posted...
Nidtendofreak posted...
Oof, that would suck. Gespenst is a pretty solid unit early game what with it having a repair kit and being able to gain a resupply kit alongside having a barrier piercing finisher.

Yeah, the Gespenst is pretty good in the early game. I don't find it as useful late game though.

And what sucks is the Gespenst doesn't even have Revolver Steak. That's a badass move.

Steak? Lol

Revolver Stake isn't even the Gespenst signature move. It's either the Jet Magnum or the Gespy Kick.

I'm disappointed it doesn't get another move other than the Neutron Beam. Other than that, it's a solid unit with good seishins on the pilot. But man I wish it had Gespy Kick!!!
3DS Friend Code: 3153-8282-4478
Mii: Casandra

User Info: LoweGearGS

LoweGearGS
3 weeks ago#17
KaelAltreul posted...
I feel like odd man out for genuinely enjoying Gespenst in T. Love the animations, solid stats, and most of all Repair/Resupply is absolutely welcomed.

Nah, you're not alone. Sure, the Kick or Jet Magnum would've been neat, but it's a fantastic support unit that manages to stay useful even as more powerful units show up.
  • Topic Closed