You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. SR Points for stage 7

User Info: unknown_2501

unknown_2501
4 weeks ago#1
Anyone knows how to get SR points for Stage 7?

It mentions that any ally unit defeats at least 3 enemy units in the same turn during a player phase.

How to kill 3 enemies with 1 unit in the same turn during a Player phase? I only can kill max 2 enemies in one turn.

Please help I'm stuck.

User Info: Shaded_Phoenix

Shaded_Phoenix
4 weeks ago#2
7? Are you sure you don't mean 16?

There's no MAP attacks in that stage, so you can't do that.

So, you need to build up 5 ExC Points through killing enemies or levelling up, use Multi-Action and get a kill to get a second turn and also a 6th ExC point, Multi-Action again, then a final kill.

You can also use the ExC Bank part that you can buy, or the ExC boost option in Tac Management, or you can siphon ExC points with the Battleship ExC command, but that's been nerfed, so it's not very effective on it's own.

Alternatively, if you're talking about stage 11, that's easy. You'll get reinforcements dropped into the middle of an enemy group with no other targets around, who will target him. Reduce their HP, then counter them to death.
Operation Latex Turtle is a go.

User Info: woopaw

woopaw
4 weeks ago#3
Either have 1 unit or the battleship to hug kills until 2 Multi Action can be used

Or 1 unit + the battleship to earn ExC, 1 Multi Action from unit and 1 ExOrder Move Again from Battleship.

Or even use ExC Boost from Battleship to that one unit to reach 6 ExC and Multi Action spam your way.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: shiro ashta

shiro ashta
4 weeks ago#4
Doable with someone with support attack and only 1 Multi-action. Initiate an attack with a unit next to a unit with support attack and have the support attacker get the final hit and hence the kill. Then have the the support attacker unit itself kill 2 more units with 1 Multi-action. Simple.

At that point in the game I think your options are Nobel Gundam and the MC unit IIRC.
Currently playing: Monster Hunter World (PC), Yakuza Kiwami (PC)
Backlog: Valkyria Chronicles 4 (PC), Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate (Switch)
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: wind79

wind79
4 weeks ago#5
unknown_2501 posted...
Anyone knows how to get SR points for Stage 7?

It mentions that any ally unit defeats at least 3 enemy units in the same turn during a player phase.

How to kill 3 enemies with 1 unit in the same turn during a Player phase? I only can kill max 2 enemies in one turn.

Please help I'm stuck.

Give Van or Allenby the part that grants +2 ExC and +2 movement (preferably the one having the lower level as leveling up gains 1 ExC so it makes it easier).
You can also make it even easier by getting ExC Burst as one of the Tacp Management upgrades.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. SR Points for stage 7