• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Is there any deadline on the early Gespenst bonus for PS4 digital copies?

User Info: TheLonius500

TheLonius500
2 months ago#1
I've been holding off buying either version because I want to see if Bamco releases any statement on how they plan to release the mission DLC. But it at this rate I'm going to be waiting weeks for them to give some sort of vague, in-definitive statement

User Info: MilkNPC

MilkNPC
2 months ago#2
I'm not at my ps4 atm but I wanna say the early bonus is available until april 24th is what it said? Dont quote me on that though.

User Info: KaelAltreul

KaelAltreul
2 months ago#3
What information are you looking for?

Preorder/Day 1 is for first print physical or in care of digital until April 20 something. (I believe it is for first month).

The other dlc is already available as individual scenario downloads or the full pack with extra bonus for buying pack on ps4 via Psn.

User Info: Salve

Salve
1 month ago#4
KaelAltreul posted...
What information are you looking for?

Preorder/Day 1 is for first print physical or in care of digital until April 20 something. (I believe it is for first month).

The other dlc is already available as individual scenario downloads or the full pack with extra bonus for buying pack on ps4 via Psn.

Good evening /morning /afternoon, pardon me may ask anyone, if you receive you physical cartdridge on april will you get day1 bonus? Thanks :)

User Info: wissenschaft

wissenschaft
1 month ago#5
The code for the day1 bonus is active till early 2020. So worry not if its shipping is taking a long time.

User Info: Salve

Salve
1 month ago#6
wissenschaft posted...
The code for the day1 bonus is active till early 2020. So worry not if its shipping is taking a long time.

Thank you so much :)
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Wars T
  3. Is there any deadline on the early Gespenst bonus for PS4 digital copies?
  • Topic Archived